Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trying to locate feature comparison for all ResMed S9 machines
Trying to locate feature comparison for all ResMed S9 machines
I am trying to locate feature comparison for all ResMed S9 machines. I saw it a month or so ago and cannot for the life of me get back to it.

It was a Comparison table with either bullets in cells or text for lines that were not just yes or no. It showed the differences for example in VPAP ST vs ST-A vs Adapt vs. Autoset vs. etc.

I believe a little bit that it was a resmed.com page, but can't find it there, so not sure on that.

Anybody have a saved link?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Trying to locate feature comparison for all ResMed S9 machines
http://resmed.com/ap/products/product-co...c=patients
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-20-2014, 01:33 PM)Mike1953 Wrote: http://resmed.com/ap/products/product-co...c=patients

That's good for some of it but does not include the VPAP machines. I know I saw this somewhere...hate it when I don't save stuff.

Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry I did not know you were not capable of searching the resmed site from what I gave you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mike, if you know the page/image he is looking for on the ResMed site, please link to it. There is no need to be sarcastic.

I hate the ResMed site and can't find anything there, even with the search feature. I just did a search and came up empty.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
jcarerra, I found what I think you are looking for but can't explain where I found it. It is an attachment somewhere here on this forum. I'm trying to figure out how to use it as an attachment again. It is just the VPAPs.

Here it is?

.html   ResMed CPAP_VPAP Machines Comparision Chart.html (Size: 42.08 KB / Downloads: 177)

Okay, it is an .html file so it wants to open it into the browser.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
if you search for "CompSAS, CSA/CSR" you can find the comparisons chart ..
Post Reply Post Reply
ResMed S9 and AirSense 10 comparison guide
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xkzan3a5trw8kx...-Guide.pdf

Hi jcarerra
If this is the guide you,re looking for, you can bookmark it or/and download on your computer Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-20-2014, 03:54 PM)Mike1953 Wrote: Sorry I did not know you were not capable of searching the resmed site from what I gave you.

I can and did search the resmed domain even before starting this thread, but did not find it. That's why I started the thread.

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-21-2014, 12:32 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote: jcarerra, I found what I think you are looking for but can't explain where I found it. It is an attachment somewhere here on this forum. I'm trying to figure out how to use it as an attachment again. It is just the VPAPs.
Here it is?
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/attachm...p?aid=1070
Okay, it is an .html file so it wants to open it into the browser.

That is not exactly the one I saw but it does have a lot of the info; I have saved it this time!

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Data Comparison - Cervical Collar vs No Cervical Collar phoen1kx 9 215 Yesterday, 11:26 AM
Last Post: phoen1kx
  csa machines cexer 1 73 03-20-2024, 01:43 PM
Last Post: cexer
  Returning defective machines to Philips Respironics big_dave 5 671 02-04-2024, 02:15 PM
Last Post: big_dave
  Central vs. OA Events: Switching Machines or Tweaking Current CPAP Settings? fjones416 4 498 12-14-2023, 12:28 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Difference in Machines SufiMindtricks 8 595 11-26-2023, 11:59 AM
Last Post: HappySailor
  SoClean & other CPAP cleaning machines britincanada 505 83,120 11-12-2023, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
Angry [Equipment] KILLER STORY ON PHILLIPS CPAP MACHINES srlevine1 10 2,017 11-03-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.