Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trying to post a Sleepyhead Graph-Please Help-Is this it?
Trying to post a Sleepyhead Graph-Please Help-Is this it?
[Image: 4Zwm7zZl.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Trying to post a Sleepyhead Graph-Please Help-Is this it?
Looks like you posted the graph just fine! Your profile indicates you're using a Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset, but we have a Philips Dreamstation Auto here at 8-17 pressure. Anyway, looks good, but minimum pressure needs to go higher, like 10.5 at a minimum.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My ahis are running pretty high. I saw where someone said the Dreamstation doesn't respond as quickly as others so I think you are correct in that I need to increase my minimum. There are a lot of snoring times also. My charts look all over the place compared to others that have ahis of 2 or below. I know I have to give up the Breeze nasal pillows and wonder if trying to get used to a nasal mask would help. Maybe the pillows don't provide enough airflow for me?  I will try again to change my profile. System shut down when I tried. Thank you for replying
Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure why you have to give up the pillows. Your not showing any leaks on your chart. The pillows won't effect your AHI. It's the pressures you set on the Machine.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Breeze is discontinued and I can't get other pillows to hold a seal. I guess I was thinking since I'm so overweight from taking steroids for 5 years and feel I'm not getting enough air that maybe a nasal mask might give me more air?  I don't know. Just trying to figure it out. No sleep doctor or dme or anything. Just me and trial and error and suggestions from folks on the forum. I will change the pressures tonight and see how it goes.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  r4robin - Therapy Thread (Help with BiLevel settings-post #5) r4robin 42 1,747 03-11-2024, 01:26 PM
Last Post: bertchintus
  First Post - Help with Settings Ideas jrudicel 3 141 03-10-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jrudicel
  First post, provider is not much help. DPAlaska 2 262 01-26-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: DPAlaska
  erratic flow rate graph on ASV normal? jaredihnen 2 242 01-24-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: jaredihnen
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,362 622,139 01-19-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  [CPAP] New User Struggling - PSG and CPAP Data Post PSG1 4 2,098 01-08-2024, 06:57 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 330 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.