Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trying to restore old data
Trying to restore old data
I recently turned my laptop into a taco in a bike accident. It damaged the hard drive in it and I can't pull the data off of my old Sleepyhead/Oscar install. The data from my current cpap machine is recoverable since I can just stick an SD card in and it will copy all the data to it. My old machine comes up blank for some reason when I stick an SD card in it. I have 3 saved journals that would have the data from the old machine in it but I cant figure out how to import it into Oscar. I found another thread that explains you put it in this folder, but nothing changes or imports when I do.

C:\Users\Al\Documents\OSCAR_Data\Profiles\(profile name)

DreamStation Auto - New machine
REMstar Auto - Old machine
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Trying to restore old data
I wanted to add that I can pull the data just fine off my current machine. Its all on its SD card.
When I try and do the same with my old machine, it only gives me about 2 months of data and I think thats corrupted since if I go back further than a week its all 0 AHI and weird stats.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 9 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  How do you restore the journal? clan 0 402 09-30-2023, 02:06 AM
Last Post: clan
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Restore Backup CPAP data ken.r 0 511 09-07-2022, 11:33 PM
Last Post: ken.r
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,258 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.