Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trying to understand the data
Trying to understand the data
So I just figured out how to get the data from the ResMed SD card into SleepyHead running on my mac.  It is a bit overwhelming, to say the least.  I read some of the "getting started guide" on the wiki and a few threads, where people on this forum were kind enough to help newcomers interpret their data.  At first, I thought that I would read a few examples and try to interpret the data myself. I was quickly disabused of the simplicity of that idea. What became very clear is that there are many amazingly knowledgeable and generous people donating tremendous amounts of their time on this forum.  I would like to request you indulge a noobs one more time.  

My first simple question is about the reported compliance. There are several days last week when the CPAP was not used but it says that compliance for the last week was 100%. It was worn yesterday and that was Saturday. Does it consider Saturday the first day of the week? 

I would like to post a link to the data but I need four posts first. Any way around that? I could send a link via PM to someone who could verify and post it. Would that be cool or considered sneaking around the rules?

Regards,
George A.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Trying to understand the data
Albercook, welcome to Apnea Board!

That no link rule for newbies is basically a spam-prevention tool... it's pretty obvious you're not a spammer, so I would suggest you post again with the link(s) to your data, but "break" the link, which "fools" the forum software.  That type of work-around is just fine.

So, if your link is something like this:

Code:
www.apneaboard.com/mydata.jpg

Simply put a couple spaces in the web address like this:

Code:
w ww.apneaboard.c om/mydata.jpg

Then let folks know that they need to remove the spaces to get to your file(s).

If you do that, you can get around the new member link filter.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Trying to understand the data
Also, since interpreting your data is not a software problem, I'd suggest posting that in the Main Forum area, rather than here in the Software Support Forum.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 84 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 293 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,634 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,031 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Call for Excel VBA help: to support effort to clarify/understand FL 2SleepBetta 44 5,776 10-24-2021, 04:54 AM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,260 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 955 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.