Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

HELP Self Titrating-UARS
HELP Self Titrating-UARS
Hi, I was just diagnosed with UARS, besides that my ENT was no help. He said self titrating would prob be the best idea.
Information background: I am using a Philips Respironics auto sv Bipap, Epap 7 PS 6.5. I don't know what I am doing tbh, I have figured highest pressure I can get until my stomach hurts too much from bloating is epap 7.

Disclosed is my OSCAR data, could someone explain to me what I am looking at and why I am so tired.

Attached Files
.csv   OSCAR_Summary_2022-03-07.csv (Size: 657 bytes / Downloads: 1)
.csv   OSCAR_yoavzolty2_Summary_2022-03-07.csv (Size: 657 bytes / Downloads: 0)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: HELP Self Titrating-UARS
Post some OSCAR daily screenshots.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is a link to google docs of screenshots of my Oscar for some reason, the website wouldn't let me post the pictures
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QaHJ...sp=sharing

Hey I did, I made a google docs of screenshots of my OSCAR results, this website wouldn't let me post it for some reason.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QaHJ...sp=sharing

Let me know what you think and many thanks in advance
Post Reply Post Reply
You are getting a lot of machine initiated breaths, I am guessing because you are inducing central apnea effects with the high minimum PS being used.

Try turning down min PS to 4 cm. The ASV machine you have will raise PS if it determines it is needed.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] Struggling to treat UARS with BIPAP Humancyclone7 1 87 10 hours ago
Last Post: SingleH
  BiPAP Pressure for Possible UARS bertchintus 20 986 Yesterday, 03:24 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 177 03-27-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New BiPAP user with UARS(?) tk2234 23 633 03-24-2024, 08:11 PM
Last Post: tk2234
  [Pressure] Bipap settings help? UARS and not sure what I'm doing Christina5818 6 203 03-23-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Christina5818
  Catathrenia +/- UARS: Bilevel or ASV or other? empiricismandstatistics 0 81 03-21-2024, 04:37 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  UARS diagnosis? No improvements on CPAP. What Bilevel machine to get and where? empiricismandstatistics 8 201 03-21-2024, 04:29 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.