Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamwear FFM & Padacheek liner
Dreamwear FFM & Padacheek liner
Hello,

I am back on CPAP fully now after falling off the wagon for several years.

I have been using an F20 Airtouch mask but was given a Dreamwear FFM with fit pack to try. I tried it for a week, initially I had some success with zero leaks, but when the weather turned colder I had condensation within the mask that woke me several times a night. Thereafter I increased the tube temperature, the following nights I had more wakes and restlessness, micro leaks, bubbling sensations at the mask margins resulting finally in a rash around my mouth area. I think in my case the extra heat seemed to affect the seal that seemed to caused by facial sweating around the mouth.

Anyway, I would like to try padacheek liner for this mask, has anyone had success using one with this mask?
(I think the nose area area of this mask may not seal well with a liner but I keen to have another try of the mask).

Cheers
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamwear frame sizing ahuman 3 293 02-23-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 783 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
  Philips DreamWear FFM mask size question cps22 0 332 11-09-2023, 02:33 PM
Last Post: cps22
  Dreamwear/F30i Rebdr 1 512 11-03-2023, 07:27 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Equipment] Phillips Dreamwear mask is whistling melody 2 582 09-26-2023, 03:43 PM
  Modifying DREAMWEAR silicone nasal pillow mask xaid 2 715 07-01-2023, 11:33 AM
  Dreamwear pillow mask fit. frame too small? jerop 6 755 05-19-2023, 12:34 PM
Last Post: YipeekiOH

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.