Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Tubing does not fit new mask
RE: Tubing does not fit new mask
I deduce you are left handed.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Nothing wrong with being left handed - we're the only ones in our right minds.

My mask has the plastic "adapter" at the end of the hose which I think is great. It makes it a lot easier to connect/disconnect the mask.

Homer

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-18-2014, 12:39 PM)Homerec130 Wrote: Nothing wrong with being left handed - we're the only ones in our right minds.
Homer

As was:
Jack the Ripper
Leonardo da Vinci
Vincent Van Gogh
Albert Einstein

To name but a few.
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
The exact same thing happened to me! I just posted this same question in a new thread before I saw this. You explained it much better! Did you get the swivel piece out or did you need to get a new hose?
-----

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-09-2015, 10:29 PM)Jacqv21 Wrote: The exact same thing happened to me! I just posted this same question in a new thread before I saw this. You explained it much better! Did you get the swivel piece out or did you need to get a new hose?
-----

Yes, I was able to get it out.

justMongo, actually, I am right handed, but your deduction was correct for the way I wrote it. I mis-wrote the description--I would hold the mask in left hand and tube in right--the correct way in other words Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
Thumbsup 
had the same problem - and found this post.... yay!
Just got a call from my hubby (on his second trip to the Cpap shop) to say I need to pull out the hard plastic piece from the hose because its part of the old mask....
...... in future, I check the ApneaBoard first!

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Using cleaning brushes in heated tubing TiredTom111 9 606 01-29-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  ResMed AirSense 11 + ClimateLine 11 Heated Tubing + Oxygen YankeeLaker 2 356 01-22-2024, 08:17 PM
Last Post: YankeeLaker
  Mold issue / cleaning CPAP (the unit, not tubing), Resmed S9 NightOwl42 9 756 01-19-2024, 11:29 PM
Last Post: NightOwl42
  Oxyair tubing for Resmed AS11? CactusJack2 2 392 12-25-2023, 05:44 PM
Last Post: CactusJack2
  Tubing Mod to Reduce Resmed Airmini + Zephair adapter Inhalation Noise dil950 1 623 12-21-2023, 06:04 AM
Last Post: RSki
  GRRR. DME supplier shipped ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing in a BAG DaveInDenver 4 546 11-12-2023, 10:32 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  ClimateLine tubing Palmtrees 20 2,076 11-03-2023, 05:33 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.