Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Tubing; hose buddy; and get the tube outta my face!
I Jerry-rigged mine using ponytail holders and an ID badge clip I had on hand. Easy peasy, lemon squeazy...
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a hose buddy that I got from one of the suppliers (can't remember which one) and it works like a champ. When I go on the road, I unhook the hose and use a hose I keep for travel. I also have one of the old paint can hangers that I bent a little to hook over the headboard of a hotel room bed.

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-26-2014, 10:46 PM)dakuda Wrote: I stole this idea (probably from a post on this forum, or another one), but a 3M cord bundler works pretty well to hold the hose also.

I found the "3M Command Adhesive Cord Bundler - 2 pack" for just a few dollars. What a great idea it is to have that with you when you travel!
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Much higher AHI with a full face mask vas2000 19 443 Yesterday, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Un-happy face sleep report Joe Fox 28 775 02-11-2017, 07:27 AM
Last Post: RichardVT
Question Old hose-heads: How Often? PollCat 30 3,560 02-10-2017, 02:24 PM
Last Post: harmon k
Ohmy Stop Simplus hose swivel from squeaking? Russatrice 7 237 02-06-2017, 02:14 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
Question Hose Cover sunrise06 8 233 02-02-2017, 11:13 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Apex XT Fit: slim or regular hose? tedgreen 2 142 02-01-2017, 12:31 AM
Last Post: tedgreen
  ClimateLine Hose Cover joelrk35 11 354 01-31-2017, 07:04 AM
Last Post: RichardVT