Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Tubing; hose buddy; and get the tube outta my face!
RE: Tubing; hose buddy; and get the tube outta my face!
I Jerry-rigged mine using ponytail holders and an ID badge clip I had on hand. Easy peasy, lemon squeazy...
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a hose buddy that I got from one of the suppliers (can't remember which one) and it works like a champ. When I go on the road, I unhook the hose and use a hose I keep for travel. I also have one of the old paint can hangers that I bent a little to hook over the headboard of a hotel room bed.

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-26-2014, 10:46 PM)dakuda Wrote: I stole this idea (probably from a post on this forum, or another one), but a 3M cord bundler works pretty well to hold the hose also.

I found the "3M Command Adhesive Cord Bundler - 2 pack" for just a few dollars. What a great idea it is to have that with you when you travel!
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you take out the Tube Outlet Connector in the Airsense 11 to clean? dharma2255 7 148 5 hours ago
Last Post: dharma2255
  [CPAP] Congested/painful itch reaction/face hotness upon use of CPAP Yeliad 6 149 Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Yeliad
  drying out tubing with machine sleepingbetterinFl 2 187 Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  Regular vs Slimline Hose for Airsense 10 Auto IIII 27 7,617 04-12-2024, 02:13 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Tube Temp and Humidity Setting To Avoid Rainout tomkelly 10 253 04-11-2024, 11:11 PM
Last Post: tomkelly
  Cleaning the Airsense machine itself (not the mask, tube, chamber)? dharma2255 3 148 04-10-2024, 10:47 AM
Last Post: dharma2255
  Cpap Mask Marks on Face and neck newtothis1 3 126 04-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: cdplatt

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.