Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Turn flex off?
Turn flex off?
I have a Dreamstation Auto Bipap SV. Can anyone tell me how to turn off Flex. There are two settings for flex on my machine one is Biflex and when I dial on that it just goes from Biflex to Biflex? The other settings only choices are 1,2 and 3. Has the DME disabled my ability to turn off this feature?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Turn flex off?
Go into the clinic menu and turn off the flex there.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
You will need to do that in the Comfort menu in the Clinician's settings. While on the home screen press the ramp button and the knob at the same time and hold for 5 seconds. Once you are in the Clinician's menu go to Comfort Settings>Flex and select none.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't have a clinic menu?
Post Reply Post Reply
That did it thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-13-2018, 10:48 AM)RLSdss Wrote: I don't have a clinic menu?

Order here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Is it OK to turn on an oxygen concentrator before my APAP machine? EMihalis 10 683 12-15-2023, 12:18 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 2 603 11-16-2023, 05:31 PM
Last Post: cLoo
  Should I turn off EPR?? sleepygoo 4 555 11-09-2023, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Airsense 11 how do you turn off this bloody touch screen tierdal 12 3,200 07-22-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: silverdr
  [Equipment] Screen Light - how to turn off Hopingforachange 4 2,044 04-04-2023, 01:50 AM
Last Post: zellem
  [Equipment] Turn off Ramp. CactusJack 4 9,099 03-30-2023, 11:25 AM
Last Post: DISleepApnea
Question Trilogy EVO leak compensation - can we adjust/turn off Steph19 2 1,411 01-21-2023, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Steph19

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.