Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airfit F20
Airfit F20
I have been using the Airfit F20 for about 1 week switching from the F10. This is my Christmas present to myself(that's how exciting my life is). It is very similar to the F10, which for me was very successful.The air exhaust is built in the swivel instead of the mask and it also swivels in all directions. The exhaust seems more quit. The silicone that touches your face seems a bit thicker then the F10 which might help in leaks. The head gear does not seem as stretchy as the F10 which for me lead to head gear that would stretch out of range of adjustability. I am still tweaking in the head gear adjustments to reduce leaks which have been low. My RDI's have been very low since switching. It is as comfortable as the F10. So far I do not have any negatives.

Car54
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airfit F20
How do you think it will do for someone who tosses and turns a lot?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi car54,
It's good to hear that your new mask is working well for you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Car54,

I am glad the mask is working for you.

Do you take the same size as you did with the F10? The reason I am asking is I am considering trying it out but unfortunately, didn't find the Resmed sizing guide helpful. When I tried the F10, I found the large fit the best.

Thanks!

49er
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes I am using the same size mask. From what I understand the frame accepts all sizes of masks unlike the F10 . It has 2 small magnetic catches for the straps instead of wrapping the head gear around a post which has occasionally broken off in the F10. I thought the magnets would be awkward because of the small size but they seem to find the correct position.

I am also a restless sleeper, tossing and turning all night. The f10 was rather good for that. I have a pillow with cutouts for the mask which takes pressure off the mask. This pillow (I forgot the name of it) has helped in reducing leaks. I have a neck injury and half of it is fused together which adds to my problem of finding a comfortable position with no leaks.I got good at finding the sweet spot even as I am tossing and turning and asleep. I am trying to find the sweet spot on the F20.

Car54
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Car and good luck with your adjustment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 50 3,179 2 hours ago
Last Post: car54
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,572 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,977 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,603 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 298 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  [Equipment] Hybrid mask discontinued, new AirFit 30 leaks! LessSleepyHalf 3 985 02-18-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  ResMed Airfit P10 ScottW 41 20,131 02-12-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: TexasDon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.