Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Turned off Humidifier - how to turn it back on?
Turned off Humidifier - how to turn it back on?
ResMed Airsense 10 - I bought a CPAP battery for an upcoming trip. Turned off the humidifier but got only 5 hours of battery life. Because the battery was new, it was suggested to run it out and recharge. Did that and confirmed that my humidifier was turned off. Went through the night on the battery. Next night I thought that my heated hose was still on so I turned off that setting and changed it to the Non-heated hose. OK...everything worked perfectly.

Put the battery away and tried to reset my machine to humifider and heated hose. Now I can't seem to find where I can change those settings back. Did I get stupid overnight? Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Turned off Humidifier - how to turn it back on?
Welcome

Check this link to access the setup menu and also to request a clinician's manual (section 3 at link below) if you don't already have one. Once in the clinician menu you want to check the comfort section

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 71 4,440 1 hour ago
Last Post: weuw
  Wake and can't get back to sleep hydra 11 493 02-23-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  Humidifier Chamber Leaks - Resmed 10 Old Mike 20 701 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [Symptoms] Help my symptoms got better at first but then they came back after a month LordofthStrings 14 902 02-22-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: LordofthStrings
  Side sleeper vs. Back sleeper readings Bob Cali 4 374 02-21-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Help figuring out why symptoms are back Jess2117 1 282 02-21-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: MikeR20
  Back at it after a few years HomerJ 7 524 02-18-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.