Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Two things to change for next build
Minor changes I would suggest:
For patient panel where you input data about yourself or others, the weight is only in kilograms with no way visible I could see to change to pounds and ounces, stones, or what ever the local unit of measurements might be.  However, height was able to be meters, or foot and inches.

For the more advanced (or maybe I missed this in installation,) choosing a directory path where the user might want the card and patient data stored, or letting Sleepyhead use a default.  In my setup, the profile and data is buried about 3 obscure levels down in an "offbeat" directory. Probably 99% users won't care where data is stored but some might want all their program data files in one directory/folder say, so they could load a flash drive for safe storage in case computer crashes or wannacry ransom attack.
Post Reply Post Reply
In your profile, to the far right of the Height listing, under the Gender dropbox, change it from metric to archiac.  Please note: archiac is misspelled, it should be archaic.
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Change font of ResScan ilansh7 4 327 06-13-2017, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Change Computers Melman 5 406 03-01-2017, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  DreamMapper change? Jimsp1 2 461 01-22-2017, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Jimsp1
  FlashAir & W10 build 1607 troubles natyprueba 0 525 09-04-2016, 11:31 AM
Last Post: natyprueba
  Sleepyhead - How to change profile duke3rn 3 604 04-20-2016, 10:30 AM
Last Post: chill
  Sleepyhead changed data after time change dzwiss 12 1,442 03-20-2016, 07:20 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Need to change Time Zone Rip and Rosie 2 639 03-14-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Rip and Rosie