Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Why does my O2 reporting not reflect my Oscar reporting ?
Why does my O2 reporting not reflect my Oscar reporting ?
Last night, for example, was particularly bad with an AHI of 5.4 reported in OSCAR, with, in particular, a cluster of 8 OA's at one point.
I expected this to translate into my O2 Ring reporting by lowering the SPO2.
But in fact, I had NO impact. It remained perfect. Which leads me to doubt the quality of the reporting of my ring.
Would you have an idea?

THANK YOU
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Why does my O2 reporting not reflect my Oscar reporting ?
It sounds like positional apnea.
How reduced was your airflow during these events and what kind of events are they? Did they occur as a result of an arousal?

Was your oximeter synched to your pap. How far off are these two clocks.

Just guessing, could you provide some charts, daily view plus a zoomed view showing these events so we can see.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you
I don't know the IT process to align the two reports.

But I do it by hand.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is the link that describes the sync process:
https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph...with_OSCAR

If you have already imported the oximeter's data, you will need to remove it first. Data > Advanced > Purge Oximeter Data > Current Days

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
O2 reporting vs Oscar reporting

[Image: j9r4w2a.png]

Between 02:25 and 03:30 miserable breathing. O2 doesn't care.
[Image: 1b6nuZI.png]

At 00:00 several OA's, O2 not really impacted
[Image: cSNd0dj.png]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 330 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  [Equipment] Simultaneous Reporting of Cheyne-Stokes Respiration (CSR) and Central Apnea (CA) Aldiorg 3 350 02-19-2024, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 553 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  P10 reporting leaks even when there are no real leaks Michaely6 14 2,633 08-07-2023, 08:22 PM
Last Post: JasonR
  What can I expect from the DVLA (UK) after reporting OSA? Quarky68 1 701 06-21-2023, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Kingsway
  Why does my Oscar reporting start at a wrong time ? Albatros 4 758 04-15-2023, 01:40 AM
Last Post: Albatros
  States that require reporting OSA diagnosis to DMV! ConnCarl 4 936 04-02-2023, 08:44 PM
Last Post: sleepydragon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.