Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

UARS help with OSCAR data
RE: UARS help with OSCAR data
Please unpin all the graphs, so we can see the Event Flags graph, along with the other graphs.  Use the F12 key to take the screenshot.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
F12 is doing something weird and cutting the image off, so I just compressed a regular screenshot of the zoomed in portion + other plots.  Is this what you mean?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
You have the first 3 graphs pinned, notice the pin image in the upper left of each graph. You need to unpin them.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-11-2021, 04:42 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: You have the first 3 graphs pinned, notice the pin image in the upper left of each graph.  You need to unpin them.

My bad, I don't know which other plots you want to see.  Although the snore plot is essential, it's completely empty, so I didn't include it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Those flat tops are a small amount of residual flow limit. I might be inclined to increase EPAP rather than pressure support, although there is no call for any of it. All of these close-ups are in proximity to the only events flagged, and during a period of declining pressure. It's not a complete picture. Are you sure, the pressure support of 5.4 is not part of what disrupts your sleep?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-11-2021, 06:04 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Those flat tops are a small amount of residual flow limit. I might be inclined to increase EPAP rather than pressure support, although there is no call for any of it.  All of these close-ups are in proximity to the only events flagged, and during a period of declining pressure.  It's not a complete picture.  Are you sure, the pressure support of 5.4 is not part of what disrupts your sleep?

I don't think it's the pressure support, but to be 100% honest, I don't really have any idea why my sleep has been so terrible with therapy.  It's possible that it's leak related though - I just thought to rescale the y-axis on the leak plots and found that a lot of these respiratory disturbances coincide with leaks.  I've been trying to get the leaks down, and switched from the amara view to the F20 recently, but I guess I still haven't figured that out so well.  

Guess I'll try to nail that down, and possibly come back with more info if should that not resolve it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OSCAR Technology - Install & Data Aquisition Details EasySleep 3 65 12 minutes ago
Last Post: EasySleep
  Journey to cure UARS. OSCAR data attached gzaw 3 816 10 hours ago
Last Post: gzaw
  Analyzing OSCAR DATA givememyusername 0 51 Today, 08:49 AM
Last Post: givememyusername
  New BiPAP user with UARS(?) tk2234 22 444 Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Last Post: tk2234
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 0 49 Yesterday, 07:09 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
Sad Can someone help me analyze my OSCAR data? senseisaitama 3 139 03-15-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: senseisaitama
  How does my OSCAR data look? gohoos1998 1 80 03-15-2024, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Expat31

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.