Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Unable to exit SleepyHead
Unable to exit SleepyHead
Hi,

A few days ago I've installed the current SleepyHead version 1.0.0 beta-2 on a Windows 7 desktop computer.

SleepyHead starts in a full screen mode and then it doesn't run any of the four options in the first line menu on top ( File - View - Data - Help).

So, in order to exit SH, the only way I found is to kill the app by the Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del).

Please, any advise?

Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Unable to exit SleepyHead
It's a registry problem. I've created a batch file(.bat) to correct it.  Here is the link:
SleepyHead Display Reset

After download, double click on it to execute it.

Let me know if it does or doesn't solve your problem.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I thought Fn-F11 would put SH into/out of full screen mode . . .
Post Reply Post Reply
It is supposed to do that. Once you enlarge the window, it seems to get stuck.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Alt F4

Will close open window in most programs.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2017, 10:23 PM)Beej Wrote: It is supposed to do that. Once you enlarge the window, it seems to get stuck.

Hold it for a second or two.  You're right, just a press and release sometimes doesn't work, but I was able to escape the twilight zone once by holding both down.  Once you've escaped, never go there again . . .
Post Reply Post Reply
F11 to toggle fullscreen
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2017, 05:27 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: It's a registry problem. I've created a batch file(.bat) to correct it.  Here is the link:
SleepyHead Display Reset

After download, double click on it to execute it.

Let me know if it does or doesn't solve your problem.

Thank you so much Crimson Nape but I'm afraid that this fix did not run in my case.

The only difference is that after started SH the screen flashes several times but still no running the first line menu.

Please, should I apply the registry backup that the bat file stored on my desktop?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2017, 08:28 PM)edfreeman Wrote: I thought Fn-F11 would put SH into/out of full screen mode . . .

Thank you so much edfreeman, the F11 key did allow me to exit the full screen mode and then exit SH.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-31-2017, 03:51 AM)Ockrocket Wrote: Alt F4

Will close open window in most programs.

Thanks Ockroket, yes, Alt F4 closes SH directly.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 108 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD OSCAR 1.5.0 Greywolfe 1 446 09-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Gross SpO2 Assistant Unable To Start Correctly Merlin309 0 460 09-03-2023, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Merlin309
  Unable to install Oscar on ubuntu 22.04 BrassCat 2 784 05-17-2023, 07:19 PM
Last Post: BrassCat
  unable to import data [resolved, see post #20] kappak 19 1,151 03-10-2023, 09:07 PM
Last Post: kappak
  Unable to install OSCAR linux mint cpapmonk 9 956 01-03-2023, 02:25 AM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Sad RESMED S9 not generating STR.edf unable to import data in OSCAR Dhrubajyoti 1 932 02-05-2022, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.