Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead STATISTICS
Sleepyhead STATISTICS
Any way to edit STATISTICS without dumping previous Daily records?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead STATISTICS
No way to edit the statistics as they are calculated from machine usage. What are you trying to do ?
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-31-2018, 03:14 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: No way to edit the statistics as they are calculated from machine usage. What are you trying to do ?

Thanks for the reply Mr. Williams.  I have logged over a year 'fishing' for settings that will prove optimum for me.  In doing so I have oodles of trivia that only "helped" me arrive to where I am now.  Thought I would start the New Year with the settings I have arrived at on a clean STATISTICS chart.  Hoping I could do that and save the old data on a thumb drive should I wish to later look at it.  Afraid just dinking around would lose it.  Thought about loading a fresh sleepyhead after deleting the old one but afraid of data loss and screwing up my functioning Toshiba SD set up. (??)
Post Reply Post Reply
Just make a new account. You can keep the old account and start fresh at the same time.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Ah ok I now understand pretty drastic but you could complete the below steps

1. Take a copy of your SD card
2. Delete all files and folders apart from the SD_WLAN folder
3. Leave the SD Card out of the machine
4. Go into clinical menu and delete all of the data
5. Ensure settings match your previous settings
6. Insert the SD card back into the machine
7. Create a new profile in Sleepyhead
8. Sleep with the machine
9. Import subsequent nights into the new Profile
Post Reply Post Reply
I had noticed the time taken by the CPAP Importer seemed to be getting longer and longer.  Decided it would be nice to have a 2019 Year by itself and in doing so may make data transfer via the FlashAir speed up. Set up a 2019 account and deleted as you suggested [without] fiddling with the Clinical machine settings.  Now I have the same running-STATISTICS chart on opening and a fresh 2019 account.  Decided to stop there as I am happy with it now.  

Guess the STATISTICS data folder is embedded in the Sleepyhead program or in the ResMed machine itself because I could never locate it-
Why I asked in the first place.. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 327 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR Statistics Page SingingWolf 4 628 11-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Last Post: SingingWolf
Question Change Statistics view default to Monthly instead of Standard? retro 4 593 10-06-2023, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OXY DATA ON STATISTICS PAGE srlevine1 7 685 05-01-2023, 07:47 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Oscar CPAP Statistics - Therapy Efficacy Dataporter 2 763 02-26-2023, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Dataporter
  (Feature Request) Add notes to bottom of Statistics Page B1Sailor 0 585 10-14-2022, 10:57 AM
Last Post: B1Sailor
  Missing statistics after updating OSCAR? breathestopbreathe 13 1,218 06-28-2022, 04:42 PM
Last Post: angiessa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.