Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Unable to make donation to Sleepyhead
Money 
Unable to make donation to Sleepyhead
I really appreciate the Sleepyhead software, so tried to make a donation, but the drop-down for "State/Territory" does not include NJ, and no way I can enter it. (Yes, I put "United States" at the top under "Country.") Huhsign
Old man, new machine. Better sleep! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Unable to donate to Sleepyhead
I alerted JediMark (the developer of SleepyHead) to this problem several months ago via email, but he hasn't fixed it yet.  For some reason, even though you select the United States as the country, PayPal still lists Australian provinces rather than U.S. states in the drop-down menu, which makes it impossible to donate, unless you've previously set up your own PayPal account and do a direct email-to-email transfer.

That's why on our Apnea Board donation page (HERE), I had to create separate donate buttons for each country.  It's the only way to get PayPal to work properly for various countries.

One solution (which we've done a couple times before):  You can send your donation for SleepyHead using our Apnea Board Donation Page, and when you make the donation, after you've filled out your information and click on the "donate now" button, there should be comment section - just make sure you put in there "Donation to go to SleepyHead", and then I can directly transfer the proceeds from your donation to JediMark's PayPal account.  Also you can send me a separate email to let me know that your donation should go towards SleepyHead.  That is one way to get around this particular issue with PayPal.

As far as I know, JediMark doesn't have other direct donation methods set up (other than PayPal).  Apnea Board does accept checks/cash/money orders, etc. (click here), and if you'd like to send a money order, cash or check for SleepyHead, we can forward the funds to JediMark, but you'd have to write a note along with your check, cash or money order saying something like "Donation to go to SleepyHead".

To donate using a credit or debit card, go here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/donate.htm
(You don't have to create a PayPal account in order to donate via credit or debit card)

To donate using a check/cash/money order etc, go here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/donate-cash-check.htm

For questions, feel free to email me or send me Private Message (PM).

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 107 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
Ohmy I AM GOING BATTY PLEASE HELP ME MAKE SENSE OF THIS Plmnb 2 175 03-09-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD OSCAR 1.5.0 Greywolfe 1 446 09-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Gross SpO2 Assistant Unable To Start Correctly Merlin309 0 460 09-03-2023, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Merlin309
  Unable to install Oscar on ubuntu 22.04 BrassCat 2 783 05-17-2023, 07:19 PM
Last Post: BrassCat
  unable to import data [resolved, see post #20] kappak 19 1,151 03-10-2023, 09:07 PM
Last Post: kappak
  Unable to install OSCAR linux mint cpapmonk 9 956 01-03-2023, 02:25 AM
Last Post: untoutseul05

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.