Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Understanding leak data + session order
Understanding leak data + session order
Hi guys

Lately Oscar has been showing me leaks, and I'm not sure how to interpret the data - how severe they are, how much of an effect they can have on my sleep quality, what on earth could be causing them.... They seem to appear in the later stages of the night. I know that the leaks can cause me to feel more tired in the morning (even when the AHI is low: for me 5 or lower is good) but are these serious ones? And why should they appear only later in the night?

In addition - last night I woke up a couple of times, so Oscar shows 3 sessions. But in Session information, the first session (starting at 22.57) appears last in the list. Does this have any meaning?

(It seems there was a period of a couple of hours when I was without a mask. Don't remember this. Hope it doesn't mean the machine is malfunctioning.)

Thanks in advance!

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mouth leak with new machine LaraM 0 41 Yesterday, 06:41 AM
Last Post: LaraM
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 9 243 03-27-2024, 06:16 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,414 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  Worrying session last night - hypopneas increased tenfold! BigWing 12 235 03-23-2024, 06:23 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  [Pressure] Understanding Pressure Settings on ASV Suzee 85 3,578 03-19-2024, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Suzee
  Fixed mask leak, but flow limit seems to be increasing AHI emile.leplattenier 3 145 03-19-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Large leak panic sleepingbetterinFl 3 155 03-19-2024, 07:48 AM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.