Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Undo button
I sure wish we had an undo button.

I just typed a long response to someone and I must have hit a key that wasn't liked and all that I typed vaporized into who knows where.
Happened to me too! More than once.
:grin:
We know where it goes! It goes into the "ether". lol

Ctrl Z is the most basic "undo". You can also try the browser back button if you think it went one page forward.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

I learned the hard way if I am going to write at length to do ctl a c frequently so it is on the clipboard or just write in Tomboy notes or similar thing. Now if you use a fone well good luck...
I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
While we're on the subject of "Undo", be aware that "Rollback RX Home" is now offered as freeware. For some users, it's a life saver.

http://ww w.horizondatasys.com/en/products_and_solutions.aspx?ProductId=40#Features

(08-08-2015, 09:33 AM)surferdude2 Wrote: While we're on the subject of "Undo", be aware that "Rollback RX Home" is now offered as freeware. For some users, it's a life saver.

http://ww w.horizondatasys.com/en/products_and_solutions.aspx?ProductId=40#Features

your timing on posting this is perfect. Just yesterday I was looking online to see if a program we used to have called "Go Back" was still around and I couldn't find it.

So, now I have Rollback and so far I really like it and it does a lot of things in a different way than "Go Back" did but that is to be expected.

I already gave it a test run and it did just what I wanted it to do.

Thanks for the post and info!
Hi me50, I'm glad it came just when you needed it! It's quite handy,

I too used GoBack on my friends & relatives boxes for years so I wouldn't have to spend so much time fixing their minor ailments. However, it got less and less effective starting with XP and later. The increase in disk activity of the newer systems swamped GoBack down and limited its reach greatly.

I discontinued GoBack and installed RollBack RX. It works well for the purpose. I actually used it long enough in testing that I could appreciate its worth. I don't currently use it, having developed other means but I can tell you that you will enjoy its benefits greatly.

Be aware that RollBack is not a substitute for periodic disk image backups.

Dude
now if I could just find a dvd player that works with the dreaded windows 8.1 I don't think I am upgrading to 10

The freeware jewel called VLC will likely solve your dilemma. It's a great way to play any playable media. MS has evidently elected to not include DVD decoding software with Win8. http://ww w.videolan.org/vlc/index.html or Google VLC.