Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Unlocking my Machine
Unlocking my Machine
I was able to locate instructions for my machine -- Respironics BiPAP autoSV Advanced 1042907 -- on the apneaboard site. Thanks! However, when I follow the instructions, I never get the setup screen, so I can't adjust pressure. I know I should hear two beeps after pressing the three buttons and plugging in the power cord, but I only hear one. Does anyone with experience with this machine have any suggestions? Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Unlocking my Machine
Try holding the buttons down 2 more seconds.
Post Reply Post Reply
Or try it with just the right arrow and silence.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I did try that, but got the same results.

I wonder if something went haywire when it was adjusted last time at the doc's office. Hmmm...
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(07-04-2017, 02:43 PM)DavePaulson Wrote: Try holding the buttons down 2 more seconds.

Just to be clear I mean after you hear the first beep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you follow these instructions?

[attachment=3633]
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Dreaming

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR
OSCAR Chart Organization
Using Attachments to Post ScreenShots.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can a machine provider remotely program your cpap machine? calcuttaman 20 3,928 04-20-2019, 09:29 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.