Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Upcoming Sleep Study (ASV related) Opinions Wanted
RE: Upcoming Sleep Study (ASV related) Opinions Wanted
My machine is in hand!!!

Being a nudge pays off sometimes, and I worked the phone lines (and long waits on hold) against the pending weekend.

Seems funny to be celebrating a new sleep apnea, but I'm so happy to get my ASV.

@Sleeprider, I noticed in the packet at the DME a xerox copy of a handwritten note that I wrote that I'd given the Sleep Tech the other night that had your suggestions for possible settings for the ASV study. These (I believe) have been set as my prescription. Too funny!

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Upcoming Sleep Study (ASV related) Opinions Wanted
Cool! My suggestions have formed the basis of more than one prescription.

Now what did I do with that disclaimer statement? Oh, yeah! YMMV!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions on sleep study nikkib9899 0 50 Yesterday, 01:18 PM
Last Post: nikkib9899
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 0 52 03-17-2024, 07:09 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 114 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Home Sleep Study - Low AHI but significant desat ArcherNeedsSleep 57 5,615 03-07-2024, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Diagnosis] Sleep Study and no solution? CChelios445 3 223 03-03-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  are there pulse oximeter synced CPAP/Bipap/sleep study devices? bhavintu79 1 181 03-02-2024, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Gep232
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 234 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.