Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Update - first 4 nights improving
Update - first 4 nights improving
I wake up every early morning, usually around 2 hours before Im ready to get up, with my nose soaked from the humidifier. I keep turning the tube temperature down, but it doesn't seem to be helping. Its frustrating. It was set to 72F last night

I'm also still struggling with the "not enough air" and claustrophobia when I first put it on. I've got the minimum pressure set to 7 now. It's better than it was, but I still feel it. I think my asthma is part of the problem though. I need to remember to use my inhalers about 30 minutes before I go to bed.

On the bright side, I got 7 hours last night with 1.5 events per hour. I still feel headachey and crappy when I wake up though. Hopefully that will get better.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Update - first 4 nights improving
On the A10 you also have a humidity setting, try turning that down.
Are you using ramp? There is a separate pressure setting for that if you are using it.
Are you using EPR, if so try a higher number for it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Update - first 4 nights improving
Turning the temperature down means the air in the hose can hold less water, so you will get rainout. Turn the humidity down while keeping the temperature the same, or turn the temperature up without changing the humidity setting. Whichever works best.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 253 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  21 nights in, seeking advice smmille1 3 216 03-10-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: smmille1
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 368 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Phillips update. Big Guy 0 271 01-29-2024, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  [Pressure] Improving ASV Treatment SleepyBoi97 5 302 01-26-2024, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Wayne41
  First two nights with results meettherobinsons 5 452 01-18-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: meettherobinsons
  [Equipment] Airsense 11 Firmware Update 4600.10.7 hobbycamguy 4 580 01-15-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: hobbycamguy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.