Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Update problem: no info re pressure settings
Update problem: no info re pressure settings
First, a huge thank-you to everyone who worked on this new Oscar update.  You're my heroes.

Background to this post:  For my first 8 months on PAP, I used a ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset; then I switched to a Resmed VAuto, which I've been using for over a year now.

I'm posting because after I updated, I noticed the following:

*  On the Daily page, I got a notice saying "Mode and Pressure Settings Missing; Yesterday's Shown."  I spot-checked, and the same was true for all Daily pages during my usage of the VAuto.  For the Airsense 10 Autoset, the settings were shown.  Starting the second night after the update, the current settings began to show correctly, but they still did not show for VAuto settings earlier than that night.

*  On the Overview page, I see only my initial settings on the VAuto, except for the past few nights.

*  On the Statistics page, under machine changes, I see all my Airsense changes, but except for the past few nights, I see only the initial settings I used on the VAuto.

Any advice about how to recover the earlier VAuto settings information?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Update problem: no info re pressure settings
Do you still have everything on your SD card?

Try purging the first day of VAuto use and then import from the SD card again. Let us know if that fixes the problem.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, Guy. I did as you suggested, and now the settings are reflected correctly in the Daily and Overview charts. There are now a few more changes to VAuto settings listed on the Statistics page, but they don't bear any relation to reality.

I'm happy to leave things as they are, but if there's a bug to be fixed, I did want to let you know. If there's another experiment you'd suggest, I'd be happy to try it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Could you post the statistics page and point out the errors?
Useful links

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm so sorry; I didn't see this request until just now.

The incorrect data are from July 21, 2019 through April 11, 2020, inclusive.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
In the directory for your profile there is a file named rxchanges.cache. With OSCAR not running, delete that file, start OSCAR and the statistics records will be rebuilt. Does that have better results?
Useful links

Post Reply Post Reply
Bingo.  That did the trick.  Just FYI, I'm attaching the new, correct version.  Many thanks, Guy!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
"Try purging the first day of VAuto use and then import from the SD card again. Let us know if that fixes the problem."

I'm also having this issue; how do I purge the first day of VAuto? Not sure what that means...
Post Reply Post Reply
First have the day in question as your selection for your Daily chart. (Or at least I think that's what I did.) Then in the upper left-hand corner, click on Data, then Advanced, the Purge Current Selected Day.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-08-2021, 06:17 PM)Dormeo Wrote: First have the day in question as your selection for your Daily chart.  (Or at least I think that's what I did.)  Then in the upper left-hand corner, click on Data, then Advanced, the Purge Current Selected Day.

Hmm, I get the "settings missing" for every day, going back at least a month and a half. Should I just purge the most recent day?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 217 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Will an OSCAR update ever be released? guzzle 3 171 03-07-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar doesn't update settings kappak 1 275 01-19-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Update? Fixit50 7 541 01-12-2024, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Fixit50
  How do I update my weight in Oscar alexwatt 2 432 10-20-2023, 06:12 PM
Last Post: alexwatt
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 560 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.