Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Update [still feel tired at 10 days of use]
RE: Update
reaching a little here: your flow limitations look low / good (no med or 95% indicated) but to my unpracticed eye max 0.81 & 0.75 seem a little high for an autoset (in my limited experience many autoset FL graphs are of the 'grassy' kind, many and low). it could be something like the occasional high FL causing an arousal which contributes to your feeling tired in the morning. I've never experienced the pressure pulses people talk about but if the autoset uses them, and I think I read they do, something like that could be causing arousals you aren't aware of. IDK, but if you post a couple random 2 minute screenshots of your flow rate and the other charts the experts ask to see, someone might notice something.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Update
(04-16-2019, 01:57 PM)sheepless Wrote: reaching a little here:  your flow limitations look low / good (no med or 95% indicated) but to my unpracticed eye max 0.81 & 0.75 seem a little high for an autoset (in my limited experience many autoset FL graphs are of the 'grassy' kind, many and low).  it could be something like the occasional high FL causing an arousal which contributes to your feeling tired in the morning.  I've never experienced the pressure pulses people talk about but if the autoset uses them, and I think I read they do, something like that could be causing arousals you aren't aware of.  IDK, but if you post a couple random 2 minute screenshots of your flow rate and the other charts the experts ask to see, someone might notice something.

Thanks for your response! im open to try anything.. IM posting up a few graphs of the flow limit for random 2 minute intervals. I hope someone with a trained eye can look into them..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Update [still feel tired at 10 days of use]
yes, I too hope someone with a trained eye chimes in. meanwhile, notice the top left of the flow rate graph shows duration. easiest way to specify the view resolution is to go to Daily/Events, scroll to bottom left and move the slider to the desired number. also look for links in some of the members' signatures and elsewhere re how to set up charts and screenshots to get all the info they want in one view. sorry I don't have the link handy but it should be easy to find. I only have enough experience to be dangerous so I'll leave it to others from here.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Update [still feel tired at 10 days of use]
here is the location of the info I was suggesting:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 4 207 40 minutes ago
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Still tired and CA events liebano 1 35 47 minutes ago
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [CPAP] Low AHIs but still tired EntRESTo 1 63 7 hours ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 177 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Feel like my CPAP machine is killing me jimbob123 1 92 Yesterday, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Rich66
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,975 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need help... Brain fog and constantly tired pulseoximeter 4 179 03-18-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: pulseoximeter

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.