Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Update
RE: Update
(04-17-2015, 10:22 AM)retired_guy Wrote: Coulda just said that. Now I get it. Geezzzz, all these big words.

Yeah I figured after I already did the cut and paste, it would be easier to just give an example...

But by george I had gone out and done the google search and that info was gonna get posted anyway. (whether it helped or not) Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Scared, etes vous francaise? Je peux ecrire et expliquer si necessaire. Relachez-vous! Tout est nouveau, et ca pourrait difficile d'etre confortable avec ces equipments. Mon nombre de AHI etait envers 36 chacque heure au debut. Maintenant il reste toujours entre 0.3 et 2.3. Vous pouvez aussi obtenir ces resultats. Ca prend un peu de tenacite, mais il serait effectif.

Admin note: "Rule 4. All posts must be made in the English language."

GOOGLE TRANSLATION:
Quote:Scared , you 're French ? I can write and explain if necessary. Release you ! Everything is new and AC could be difficult to comfortable with these equipments. My number of AHI was 36 to chacque hour early . Now it remains between 0.3 and 2.3 . You can also obtain these results. It takes a bit of tenacity , but it would be effective .
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-17-2015, 03:14 PM)trailrider Wrote: Scared, etes vous francaise? Je peux ecrire et expliquer si necessaire. Relachez-vous! Tout est nouveau, et ca pourrait difficile d'etre confortable avec ces equipments. Mon nombre de AHI etait envers 36 chacque heure au debut. Maintenant il reste toujours entre 0.3 et 2.3. Vous pouvez aussi obtenir ces resultats. Ca prend un peu de tenacite, mais il serait effectif.

Admin note: "Rule 4. All posts must be made in the English language."

GOOGLE TRANSLATION:
Quote:Scared , you 're French ? I can write and explain if necessary. Release you ! Everything is new and AC could be difficult to comfortable with these equipments. My number of AHI was 36 to chacque hour early . Now it remains between 0.3 and 2.3 . You can also obtain these results. It takes a bit of tenacity , but it would be effective .
Hello, no I am English but live in france, but as much as i try my french us rubish, especially medical stuff, thank you so much for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mea culpa (my bad!) on the French. Although "relache-toi" means relax where I live.

Anyways, all of us have high numbers to start, and then they come down. Yours will too. The important part is to get used to the mask and be able to relax with it and sleep well. It is trial and error to find the mask most comfortable for you. That will likely be the hardest part of therapy.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-18-2015, 09:23 PM)trailrider Wrote: Mea culpa (my bad!) on the French. Although "relache-toi" means relax where I live.

Anyways, all of us have high numbers to start, and then they come down. Yours will too. The important part is to get used to the mask and be able to relax with it and sleep well. It is trial and error to find the mask most comfortable for you. That will likely be the hardest part of therapy.

I woke in the night with m mask making a funny noise, when I took it off all thus water came out of it!!! Had to go and get a towel, then start all over again, still got bad cough and stuff nose, don't know if it's the machine causing it or a cold !!!
Onwards and upwards, another day another night......lol
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh dear! That's called rainout. Your humidifier is either set too high or the moisture is cooling too much and condenses with you receiving the water.

Check other posts for dealing with it. Hang in there, it will come together as all these little bits get fixed for you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello all, the man has just been, he has left my machine at 4.10 this is the readings, i dont understand them put he seems pleased, Observance 8,75. IAH 4. P90= 9,8. RCS=0,9
AC=0.1. AO=1,2. Computer Machine P105. M833 . Does this make sense to anyone and is it ok please.
(04-15-2015, 05:19 AM)player Wrote: Your numbers seem very high, if I am reading correctly... 73 AHI per hour...

126 apnea events in 21 hours, with 119 obstructive, 1 central, and 6?

OK, I give up.

You should really notice a big positive change as you recover and start getting sleep.

Good luck and good health!

Hi these are my numbers now, are they good please. Hello all, the man has just been, he has left my machine at 4.10 this is the readings, i dont understand them put he seems pleased, Observance 8,75. IAH 4. P90= 9,8. RCS=0,9
AC=0.1. AO=1,2. Computer Machine P105. M833 . Does this make sense to anyone and is it ok please.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your AHI is 4 (per hour average)
90% of the time, your pressure is 9.8 or below.
CA's is 0.1 (per hour)
OA's are 1.2 (per hour)

I'm not sure what the RCS translation is.
I tihnk the Obervance is time spent sleeping on the machine =8.75 hours last night.

Your numbers are very good!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you trailrider, made me feel better, will it improve over the months.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your numbers are where many people struggle for years to get to! The AHI could be lower, but that will likely come in time as your body adjusts to the therapy.

It would help us greatly if you updated your profile with the machine model and other data. Different manufacturers have slightly different names for things. I can't tell if 'RCS' is referring to Cheyne-Stokes breathing or 'ronflement' (snoring).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 367 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Phillips update. Big Guy 0 271 01-29-2024, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  [Equipment] Airsense 11 Firmware Update 4600.10.7 hobbycamguy 4 579 01-15-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: hobbycamguy
  [Equipment] Airsense Autoset 11 FW Update GrumGrum 0 452 10-16-2023, 03:33 PM
Last Post: GrumGrum
  AS11 AutoSet auto update Gideon 10 2,991 09-28-2023, 08:12 PM
Last Post: stevew77
  AirSense 11 OTA update Millstone50 12 3,465 09-01-2023, 07:57 AM
Last Post: Millstone50
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,079 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.