Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Updated System
Updated System
Good Morning Sleepyheads!

Mizz Cracker's new updated A-Flex Auto is here, running well, and after only two nights use, she's extremely happy with it...Both nights she went totally through, without even one bathroom run...Says she's sleeping better and sounder than she has in way back memory.

She very likes the fact that it stays on the 'low pressure' side, until it senses that she may need more, ramps up a little bit, and when it senses that she's doing OK, drops the pressure back somewhat. Says it's much more comfortable then just having the 'high pressure' setting running all night long.

I can't fully express in words how pleased and proud I am that she has taken to the therapy so well. And how quickly it is changing her everyday life. Her energy level is WAY above where she was before she started the therapy.

I sure wish to thank all that have helped me to get this going for her... Without this board, and all the fine folks in here that have helped, both directly and indirectly (just reading posts), we could have never gotten this far, this quickly.

Very Best Wishes to All!

FLc
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Updated System
(11-06-2014, 09:22 AM)FLcracker Wrote: Good Morning Sleepyheads!

Mizz Cracker's new updated A-Flex Auto is here, running well, and after only two nights use, she's extremely happy with it...Both nights she went totally through, without even one bathroom run...Says she's sleeping better and sounder than she has in way back memory.

She very likes the fact that it stays on the 'low pressure' side, until it senses that she may need more, ramps up a little bit, and when it senses that she's doing OK, drops the pressure back somewhat. Says it's much more comfortable then just having the 'high pressure' setting running all night long.

I can't fully express in words how pleased and proud I am that she has taken to the therapy so well. And how quickly it is changing her everyday life. Her energy level is WAY above where she was before she started the therapy.

I sure wish to thank all that have helped me to get this going for her... Without this board, and all the fine folks in here that have helped, both directly and indirectly (just reading posts), we could have never gotten this far, this quickly.

Very Best Wishes to All!

FLc
Hi there FLcracker,
It's GREAT to hear that Mizz Cracker has taken so well to CPAP therapy and that she is liking her new machine.
Best wishes to you both and keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Good to hear FL.
All the best to your Mrs.
Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Great news.
Good to hear its going well.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,624 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,434 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 384 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 301 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,796 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Settings not getting updated tykkimies 7 454 01-09-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: cps22
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 3 6,200 12-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.