Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Updates to SleepyHead [May 2015]
RE: Updates to SleepyHead
Darn I must really be loosing my mind.... Thanks I'll try the wireless key board with touch pad I use for the DVR. Don't see why it ought not work unless some windows madness. I sometimes wonder if I have early onset oldhymers
I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
USB wireless keyboard with touch pad works normally.
USB wireless mouse works normally.
Bluetooth mouse direction of vertical movement reversed but horizontal is correct. WUWT?
For whatever reason no mouse speed or direction options.

So now with a mouse and keyboard and cheaters I can actually use this thing.

Thanks Alan!
Mark,

That's very cool. Would you mind posting the model of tablet you are using? It might provide an affordable option for Mac users who have asked about how they can use sleepyhead.

P.s. Really glad to hear you are doing well on PAP therapy. It's a new day.

Saldus Miegas
I checked to see if there are any updates and sleepy head said there are no new updates. Do I have to delete the version I have and download a newer version?
(06-26-2015, 12:13 PM)Adoniscmj Wrote: I checked to see if there are any updates and sleepy head said there are no new updates. Do I have to delete the version I have and download a newer version?

As long as you have version 0.9.8.1 you are probably OK:

From the changelog page:

Quote:5-21-2015 Version change to Testing-0.9.8.1-T3:
This non-critical repackaging includes updated language translation files. Not necessary to update unless you want the latest and greatest non-English versions of SleepyHead.

(06-26-2015, 11:09 AM)Mark Douglas Wrote: Bluetooth mouse direction of vertical movement reversed but horizontal is correct. WUWT?

It may be that you need to install the software specific to that mouse. I looked through my wife's 8.1 and found mouse settings but nothing to reverse the vertical or scroll. You can try looking in Windows Update to see if there is software under Optional updates. You may have to enable the 'extra' settings. To do that, search for Windows Update Settings. Click on Choose how updates get installed. Check the two boxes about getting recommended software. Then do a check for updates.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
(06-26-2015, 12:13 PM)Adoniscmj Wrote: I checked to see if there are any updates and sleepy head said there are no new updates. Do I have to delete the version I have and download a newer version?

May be wrong but I don't think the update works just yet. If there is a newer version you don't have to delete the old. Download the new and unzip it. It should go into a different folder.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee

JediMark/SuperSleeper,

Perfect timing. I was searching to find a solution to the import function not working with my NEW APAP (ResMed A10), and found this. I expanded it into a directory and ran it. All is well with the world.

Thank you for all of the GREAT support.

RAH
(06-26-2015, 12:04 PM)SaldusMiegas Wrote: Mark,

That's very cool. Would you mind posting the model of tablet you are using? It might provide an affordable option for Mac users who have asked about how they can use sleepyhead.

P.s. Really glad to hear you are doing well on PAP therapy. It's a new day.

Saldus Miegas

Thank you yes it it good to feel gooder Rolleyes
ASUS Vivo-Tab 8 m# M81C
Under $150 on line.
(06-26-2015, 12:41 PM)AlanE Wrote:
(06-26-2015, 11:09 AM)Mark Douglas Wrote: Bluetooth mouse direction of vertical movement reversed but horizontal is correct. WUWT?

It may be that you need to install the software specific to that mouse. I looked through my wife's 8.1 and found mouse settings but nothing to reverse the vertical or scroll. You can try looking in Windows Update to see if there is software under Optional updates. You may have to enable the 'extra' settings. To do that, search for Windows Update Settings. Click on Choose how updates get installed. Check the two boxes about getting recommended software. Then do a check for updates.

$15 capacitive stylus and the cheaters I wear for circuit board repairs and all is good :grin:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updates to AirSense 11? CChamp 13 4,416 05-08-2022, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
Information Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015] SuperSleeper 542 155,131 08-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  New ResScan Version 5.4.1 - updated June 19, 2015 [old version] SuperSleeper 3 9,317 07-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: spursfan1965
  ResScan 3.16 Release Notes / Updates & Bug Fixes [old version] SuperSleeper 0 5,064 02-23-2012, 02:31 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.