Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Updates to SleepyHead [May 2015]
RE: Updates to SleepyHead
(06-26-2015, 02:48 PM)Mark Douglas Wrote:
(06-26-2015, 12:04 PM)SaldusMiegas Wrote: Mark,

That's very cool. Would you mind posting the model of tablet you are using? It might provide an affordable option for Mac users who have asked about how they can use sleepyhead.

P.s. Really glad to hear you are doing well on PAP therapy. It's a new day.

Saldus Miegas

Thank you yes it it good to feel gooder Rolleyes
ASUS Vivo-Tab 8 m# M81C
Under $150 on line.

Mark,

LOL at myself... Thanks for humoring me and not pointing out that Sleepyhead already runs on the Mac. I was confusing a problem in my head, which was a Mac user looking for a solution to run Resscan (not sleepyhead).

This was for someone who is a Mac user but found sleepyhead doesn't support his (or her) particular PAP machine. So, s/he was looking for a way to play around with ResScan, which is not available for Macs.

The fact that you can run sleepyhead on the Win tablet is encouraging. Maybe this is an affordable solution for someone to run Resscan as well, but it's a little risky to go buy tablet to find out. So it remains an interesting potential solution for Resscan.

Anyways, thanks for the tablet info. Amazing how cheap a windows platform can get when MS gives away the OS plus a year of MS Office in order to gain market share. Smile

Saldus Miegas
RE: Updates to SleepyHead
Yes they are selling for a lot less than I paid 6 mo ago but such is the way of tech...
I see no reason rescan wouldn't work.
If the spirit moves I'll download and try it on the tablet.
I just found out it has excellent hand writing recognition with the pen.... and another day shot to heck ..... too much shiny
I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updates to AirSense 11? CChamp 13 4,426 05-08-2022, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
Information Archived SH Discussions [Q&A Thread from Jun-2014 thru Aug 2015] SuperSleeper 542 155,184 08-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  New ResScan Version 5.4.1 - updated June 19, 2015 [old version] SuperSleeper 3 9,323 07-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: spursfan1965
  ResScan 3.16 Release Notes / Updates & Bug Fixes [old version] SuperSleeper 0 5,070 02-23-2012, 02:31 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.