Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Updating User Profile / Heated tubing issues
Updating User Profile / Heated tubing issues
I have a new heated tube, Hi5. It won't heat, and the humidifier won't stay on. I can't sleep with cold air blowing in my lungs.  The supplier won't be available until Monday.

Just wondering if anyone has had this problem.  TIA
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Heated tubing issues
PMCgall, your posts lists a Resmed heated tube, and your profile suggests you are using a Philips Dreamstation. These parts are not interchangeable. The Philips part is a HT15 Heated tube, Resmed is Hi5. Can you clarify?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm sorry about that.  I changed machines, but didn't update my profile.  Taking care of it now...
Post Reply Post Reply
How do you edit your profile? Checked files, etc Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
In the top-right corner of the page is the UserCP (control panel). This should get you there: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/usercp.php
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ohmy 
I get to the usercp, but do not see a way to change my profile.  I've clicked on everything that looks like it might open, but doesn't take me anywhere. Sorry, but I'm not figuring this out.
Post Reply Post Reply
Go to UserCP and look under Your Profile. Click on Edit Profile. Change any machine, mask or settings you want.

Try this http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/usercp....on=profile
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Updating Profile
At some point during your stay, you may decide you need to update some information such as your instant messenger information, your password, or your email address. You may change any of this information from your user control panel. To access this control panel, simply click on the link in the upper right hand corner of most any page entitled "User CP". From there, simply choose the appropriate link under the "Your Profile" section and change or update any desired items, then proceed to click the submit button located at the bottom of the page for changes to take effect.

Tried this, didn't see your profile, or submit button. Uuhh!!
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't see it either, on my phone. on computer it's down & on the left.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-16-2019, 06:30 PM)pmcgall64 Wrote: Updating Profile
At some point during your stay, you may decide you need to update some information such as your instant messenger information, your password, or your email address. You may change any of this information from your user control panel. To access this control panel, simply click on the link in the upper right hand corner of most any page entitled "User CP". From there, simply choose the appropriate link under the "Your Profile" section and change or update any desired items, then proceed to click the submit button located at the bottom of the page for changes to take effect.

Tried this, didn't see your profile, or submit button.  Uuhh!!

User CP > go to left column > scroll down to “Your Profile” and click on “Edit Profile” > change whatever fields you need to > scroll down to bottom of page > click update.

[attachment=17155]
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air Mini issues Bous 0 50 Yesterday, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Bous
  Sinus issues with CPAP Luka07 9 185 03-26-2024, 09:28 AM
Last Post: Luka07
  Issues with APAP WWYD FlyingUmbrella683 1 86 03-22-2024, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  How to remedy issues during lighter sleep period, 3 AM-7 AM rosebladepat 0 109 03-15-2024, 07:45 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  Airsense 10 Issues cgries2448 0 156 03-09-2024, 03:31 PM
Last Post: cgries2448
  issues during REM sleep... ifsmithy 5 214 03-04-2024, 12:09 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  After major surgery Issues DANNOGA 5 250 02-26-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.