Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: AirFit P10 Pillows; Quatro Air FFM
Humidifier: DreamStation Heated Humidifier
CPAP Pressure: 10.5 cmH2O; no ramp; no C-Flex
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncorePro

Other Comments: Lung cancer survivor since 11/2004; CPAP since 11/2015

Sex: Male

RE: Upgrade to El Capitan?
(01-24-2016 03:40 PM)Homerec130 Wrote:  I run Time Machine for my local backup and Carbonite for off-site. I also backup to one of my external drives when I want to start doing some serious sorting work - such as deleting a whole bunch of duplicate pictures. Don't like to work without a net.

Homer

There no way to cover all of the variables of an emergency when all of your backup drives are local. I really need to start backing up off-site.

"....respiration,—a troublesome practice, but one which custom has rendered necessary to our easy existence...." Oliver Twist, Charles Dickens- 1837

I use FlashPAP to load data from a FlashAir III wifi sd card in my machine to my computer and display it with SleepyHead .
robysue's Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
01-24-2016 05:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
Homerec130 Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: Philips/Resperonics BiPAP auto SV Advanced System One (950P)
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Quatro FX
Humidifier: Philips Respironics System 1
CPAP Pressure: 6-16
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: But it is a dry heat.

Sex: Male

RE: Upgrade to El Capitan?
(01-24-2016 05:50 PM)pupcamper Wrote:  
(01-24-2016 03:40 PM)Homerec130 Wrote:  I run Time Machine for my local backup and Carbonite for off-site. I also backup to one of my external drives when I want to start doing some serious sorting work - such as deleting a whole bunch of duplicate pictures. Don't like to work without a net.

Homer

There no way to cover all of the variables of an emergency when all of your backup drives are local. I really need to start backing up off-site.

I would recommend Carbonite. My church also uses it for our server. I have restored from my online backup with them and it worked quite well. Their support is US based in Lewiston, ME and is quite good. I had an issue that required a higher level of support, and the agent I talked with set the expectation of what they would probably do. It was a straightforward fix (new version of the software which required reestablishing and merging accounts). Took me through it step by step and then received several follow-up emails.
01-25-2016 12:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  iOS 10 out tommorrow -- upgrade an iPhone 6? justMongo 25 746 09-18-2016 01:26 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Linux kernel upgrade ideas requested Crimson Nape 8 285 09-14-2016 02:12 PM
Last Post: srlevine1