Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Upgrading to the AutoSet!
Upgrading to the AutoSet!
My Doc just called and told me he put the change order in to the DME for the S9 AutoSet. He told me to call him back if they give me any trouble!! From what it sounds like after reading many other posts on here, I got REAL lucky with this doctor!

It's going to be nice to have the flexibility of the S9 AutoSet down the road; I continue to have nothing but thanks and appreciation for this Board and to the kind folks who took the time to help with my questions with their suggestions and comments!!
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures....
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Upgrading to the AutoSet!
Hi Stargazer,
That's great that you are going to get an S9Autoset. Sound like you did strike it lucky with the Dr. you have, CONGRATULATIONS.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: party.gif]
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Good job Stargazer. You'll enjoy your new autoset.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-23-2014, 11:26 AM)retired_guy Wrote: Good job Stargazer. You'll enjoy your new autoset.

Thank you. Finally picked it up from the reluctant DME today. The doc was great; wrote the script exactly how I asked him.

Of course, however, the DME rep tried to give me the third degree and wanted to know if I called the dr to upgrade again. My reply to her was that what my doc and I talked about was none of her business (Hippa) and that if she wasn't go to fill the RX, I would just go to another DME!

Anyway, so happy to have it with all of its versatility. What a pleasure it was to upgrade my profile to AutoSet!!

P.S. Anyone reading this that has not picked up their machine yet, do your homework and DON'T get stuck with a brick like I originally did with the Escape!
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures....
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 112 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  Curing CSA by upgrading to CRT pacemaker? Per Laursen 1 181 03-02-2024, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Upgrading to ResMed 11 - looking for a second look at settings elcarrot 2 667 06-09-2023, 08:56 PM
Last Post: bobola
  autoset vs autoset for her on airsense 11? Uzupan 7 1,385 02-06-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  S10 Autoset or S11 Autoset? The Latinist 3 1,862 02-01-2023, 04:57 PM
Last Post: tomtiki
  AirSense11 AutoSet dougsooley 4 755 10-22-2022, 03:49 PM
Last Post: dougsooley
  [Equipment] From iBreeze to Autoset 10 kirby4564 12 1,237 10-15-2022, 11:34 AM
Last Post: kirby4564

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.