Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Usage hours
Usage hours
I have been using my machine for 2 weeks trying to do 4 hours which so far I have but not according to the usage hours. I slept last night with my nasal pillows for 5 hours but the machine only recorded 3.21. This has been happening every night and calls to customer support r pointless because they said the hours r correct. I put it on at 9:30 usually asleep by 10 one night it said I wore it for 2 hours but I had it on for 4 hours. We even called the manufacturer and they couldn't or wouldn't help me. My husband is setting up the laptop at night and recording me to prove that I'm using the machine. I'm also keeping a log. Can anyone help me? I need the hours to that I actually use the mask to register on the machine and for some strange reason they r not. All the customer service people r telling me I'm not wearing it or not wearing long enough which isn't true. Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Usage hous
Welcome
I've never heard of the machine listed in your profile. Do you mean the ResMed Airsense 10?
If so, you should download different software such as Sleepyhead to view your sessions by reading the data on the SD card under the left cover.

If it is a ResMed machine, then the machine's CPAP day begins and ends when the internal clock hits noon. If that clock is off, it may be splitting your sleep sessions among different days. You'll need the clinician manual to set the clock properly. That can be requested from the link at the top of the page: "CPAP Setup Manuals."

So, please, double check which type of machine you have. It's nearly impossible to answer without knowing that.

I'll request that a moderator move this thread to the main forum where it will get proper attention. The member account forum is for questions about how to do stuff relative to board membership.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Usage hous
The clock setting for the Resmed A10 is found here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...achines.29:

Please let us know if the clock is incorrectly set or not.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 284 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 251 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  [Treatment] First PAP usage (BiPAP) for treating UARS + Maybe OSA - Feel like hyperventilating? OneShleepyBoi 21 895 03-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Big Gap In Readings - Hours of use too short an4g745 12 471 03-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Lowenstein Prisma 20A - how can I work out energy usage for camping? JamesD0079 4 625 02-15-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Total machine use hours? milogurd 1 277 02-03-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Why do I wake up after a few hours sleep? John Reston 6 492 01-28-2024, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.