Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Usage not showing on SD Card
Usage not showing on SD Card
My husband recently started using his machine again (Phillips Respironics System One) after a long break.  Although I can see folders with recent dates on the SD card, there doesn't seem to be usage recorded.  We tried a new card last night but no new data is showing this morning. Any suggestions or tips?  He's going to need documentation of usage for a new job.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Usage not showing on SD Card
Couple of things to think about - Is the card locked or unlocked? There is a little slide tab on the side of the card. It needs to be at the end of the slot closest to the metal contacts. 2 - I take it you have tried to seat and reseat the card?

How are you trying to read the card to verify data? Are you using OSCAR or Sleepyhead? OSCAR is the replacement for Sleepyhead and is availble for download from the OSCAR tab across the top of the forum screen.

Just a couple of thoughts to get you started before someone more knowledgeable than I chimes in.
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Usage not showing on SD Card
Thanks for the suggestions, Homer.
The card is unlocked. I'll mess with it again to make sure it is seated properly.
I used both Sleepyhead and Oscar.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] First PAP usage (BiPAP) for treating UARS + Maybe OSA - Feel like hyperventilating? OneShleepyBoi 21 906 03-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Irregular flow rate 3 or 4 times a night showing in OSCAR Provolone 4 411 02-21-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Provolone
  Lowenstein Prisma 20A - how can I work out energy usage for camping? JamesD0079 4 628 02-15-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Extreme Anxiety during day after CPAP usage...something physiological? gohoos1998 9 719 12-29-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Leedsunited92
  [CPAP] Need some help if possible - sudden change in response from 4hrs to 1.5hrs usage OverflowingJoyEntity 6 489 11-28-2023, 12:13 PM
Last Post: OverflowingJoyEntity
  CT showing deviated septum TryingToGetItRight 1 305 11-11-2023, 01:51 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] Please help me understand why therapy is not showing results Paradox97 22 1,611 10-04-2023, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Paradox97

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.