Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Usage/session time graph colors
Usage/session time graph colors
When looking at the summary page, I can see that the usage and session time graphs are different colors.  I understand that gray means limited data (left the card out) but what is the difference between green and blue?  Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Usage/session time graph colors
I am basing my answer on the Overview screen being the summary page you are asking about. Go to the File ⇾ Preferences ⇾ Events tab and compare the colors to the ones you question.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'll send a picture to show what I mean.  In the Wiki it discusses blue, red, and grey; but not green.  I am more curious than worried re this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
In the Usage and Session Time graphs, the blue in a normal CPAP session. The green is when you have oximeter data too.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you importing oximetry data on any of those days?  For me, the "Session Times" and "Usage" bar graphs show green on the days I import my oximeter data, and blue on the days I forget to.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
yes! I did not put it all together. Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 33 10 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 2 89 03-23-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 110 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
Question Editing session start/end times within OSCAR jas102543 6 1,582 03-12-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: j12251225
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 204 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 327 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR- How to set time change to (Daylight Savings time) Reesche 5 756 01-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Reesche

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.