Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Used AirSense10
Used AirSense10
I am wondering if there is an issue in buying a certified used AirSense 10.  I do not have insurance coverage  so if I can save the $500, it makes sense to me.  Any Thoughts> Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Used AirSense10
Define certified. Certified as to what?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It is on sale from Supplier #10.  It says manufacture refurbished and certified.
Post Reply Post Reply
I forgot to add; There are several models of the Airsense 10.   The CPAP, Elite, Autoset, and the Autoset for Her.  The CPAP model is a brick.  Meaning that it doesn't provide detailed sleep data for analysis. The Elite provides detailed data but can only be set to a single inhale air pressure. The Autoset models provide detailed sleep data and allow you to set a pressure range.  This allows the CPAP to automatically supply the pressure required to overcome most apneas.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
A certified used CPAP suggests a warranty is in effect and the machine won't have smoke exposure. Most of these machines are low-hours. Supplier #10 has a good reputation. Supplier #2 has the Airsense 10 autoset for $429, and brand new at $529, so choose wisely.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the information.  I went with a new one and used it for first time this weekend.  Felt much better than my old Devilbiss and after two nights my average API is at 0 .  6,  which is great.  Feel relaxed too
Now I have to buy a data card so that I can install OSCAR.
Post Reply Post Reply
Bt60, did you go with the one from Supplier #2?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
o, I ought a new one from  30
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad you found an economical alternative to the local DME. Good luck!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.  I will be sharing some Oscar data.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moving From RM S9 to Airsense10 -- Great Discomfort hypnos 3 409 11-10-2023, 08:51 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Fixing AirSense10 Air Noise BNB1023 6 2,266 11-01-2023, 11:19 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  Is there any reason to buy the AirSense 11 when the AirSense10 is still available (an snorin2 4 678 07-27-2023, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Cpapian
  AirSense10 showing fraction of time Choosie Soosie 0 476 06-16-2023, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Choosie Soosie
  Airsense10 dropped in full sink shinnstoneer 2 554 01-04-2023, 10:07 PM
Last Post: shinnstoneer
  Airsense11 compare to Airsense10? Dolla Bill 4 989 01-28-2022, 06:02 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Moved to ResMed AirSense10 Auto from Dreamstation SleepyOzzy 1 728 09-29-2021, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Melman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.