Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Used wrong SD card in OSCAR
Question 
Used wrong SD card in OSCAR
Used my husband's SD card instead of mine on my profile.  It was loaded and now the Welcome screen shows his profile info not mine.  Going to the Profile screen and clicking on my profile doesn't change it.  What do I do now?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Used wrong SD card in OSCAR
Be in the profile where the mishap occurred and purge that day's data. You should be able to select the correct profile and SD card and start again for that day.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Idea 
Can Oscar find out that the sd card is same than previous import? If this is possible Oscar can display a warning message and ask are you sure. This is an feature request to Oscar, if it can. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, anything can be done with enough work.  Smile

Doing this might require structural changes to the loader architecture, so is not obviously simple. I will make sure it is on our suggestions list (it may already be there).
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Next question--how do I purge that data?
Post Reply Post Reply
One simple way if you have not deleted files from your SD cards is to create a new profile to replace the corrupted profile and import the data into the new profile. Then it will import the entire card and build the data base for the new profile.
Post Reply Post Reply
First, display the day with data you want to purge. Then click Data->Advanced->Purge Current Selected Day->CPAP

That's the usual case, for people that don't have any other devices.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
pholynyk, thanks. Before I read this I had found the method--missed it the first time through. I appreciate the help from others that took the time to answer.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 202 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Wrong Equipment Displayed During Oscar startup Aknakon 4 497 01-18-2024, 07:32 PM
  Oscar profile vanished, SD card wiped clean. How? , who and why Innisfree 23 1,762 01-13-2024, 03:52 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 643 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
  CPAP Usage Record with a Wrong Value? hisaotsu 3 452 10-10-2023, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  SD Card errors/OSCAR....all new to me TomWii 11 1,492 09-23-2023, 04:02 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.