Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

User name and password for ResScan? Please
Smile 
Where do I get my User name and password for ResScan after I download the program?  I have to log on to the website & I am not a health professional or supplier. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Included in the download email are the following instructions:

Quote:New "login" requirement for version 6.0:

Please note that when you run ResScan version 6.0, you will be asked to login using a username & password.    You should use the same username & password as you use to log into your Microsoft Windows user account.  CLICK HERE for instructions on how to find your Windows username.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you.  My Microsoft User Account & Microsoft Account have different passwords.  Sorry I misinterpreted your instructions.  Also, I needed to establish a User password - I am the only person who uses my computer and never established a User password. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I had to look mine up since I use a PIN number to log in.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 6.0 Install Problem wkracke 24 1,953 10-06-2018, 12:42 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  ResView? vs ResScan Donald Romero 1 116 10-04-2018, 04:04 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
Information [Admin Note] New ResScan version 6.0 SuperSleeper 37 5,872 10-02-2018, 03:53 PM
Last Post: kimon
Question Cheap Resmed S8 ResScan card reader or USB adapter? craiwebb 6 589 09-02-2018, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Bhante
  ResScan software: RW -- Exception (ver 5.8, 5.9 & 6.0) joseho 4 938 09-02-2018, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Bhante
  ResScan 5.3 Error Sleepy5555 3 221 08-27-2018, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Sleepy5555
  password for sleepyhead? somnia16 3 301 08-15-2018, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Bruce1804