Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What's your target AHI?
RE: What's your target AHI?
<1 but I can tolerate a few nights between 1 and 2.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been using a sleep tracker for a while now. I find it useful.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-19-2017, 05:03 PM)GuppyDRV Wrote: This is just a random day from this week. This just shows what the Fitbit Sleep score looks like.

GuppyDRV
Would love to hear/read more about your Fitbit - had no idea is measures deep sleep, REM, etc.  With BD in two days very interested so can drop hints  Sleep-well Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-19-2017, 09:29 PM)CZOscar Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 05:03 PM)GuppyDRV Wrote: This is just a random day from this week. This just shows what the Fitbit Sleep score looks like.

GuppyDRV
Would love to hear/read more about your Fitbit - had no idea is measures deep sleep, REM, etc.  With BD in two days very interested so can drop hints  Sleep-well Thanks

I only use Fitbit because I got an employee discount at the airport and they were already having a sale. I think many of them today provide detailed info. The other one I mentioned is supposed to be the bomb. I might get one for fun!

I have found the information a sleep tracker provides to be useful. 

GuppyDRV
Post Reply Post Reply
At the risk of completely derailing the thread (given the OP's clear parameters), if you're shopping for trackers, do read up in the respective forums regarding issues. I'm onto my third product/brand, and have to say that so far, fitbit is the worst IME.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-19-2017, 10:04 PM)Doza Wrote: At the risk of completely derailing the thread (given the OP's clear parameters), if you're shopping for trackers, do read up in the respective forums regarding issues.  I'm onto my third product/brand, and have to say that so far, fitbit is the worst IME.

Diaz,

Fair warning indeed! I bought mine because it was on sale. Nothing to compare with.

GuppyDRV
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Change Tidal Volume or target Alveolar volume jessicashriverhilliard 5 1,467 01-15-2018, 07:57 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Question Setting Target Va on iVAPS machine zzzZorro 11 6,863 01-06-2018, 03:43 PM
Last Post: zzzZorro
  Oximeters-Target Results and Do you really get what you pay for? Orionsnet 18 4,482 09-18-2017, 05:53 PM
Last Post: aquanaut20

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.