Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Using Encore on Windows 10
I use SH but want to download Encore Basic to compare results and maybe have more info that will help me talk to my sleep doctor--he is a little skeptical of SH. In the installation email it says "This version of EncoreBasic (2.4.8.0) supports most newer Philips-Respironics CPAP and BiPAP machines, including Series 60 machines. EncoreBasic only works with Microsoft Windows computers (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 - both 32 bit and 64 bit systems). There is currently no version available for other Operating Systems such as Mac OS X or Linux." Will it work with Windows 10?
Post Reply Post Reply
I use Encore Basic on Windows 10 with no problems.
I also like to compare Encore with SleepyHead. Other than a slight round of numbers, they both give the same information.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, OpalRose! I appreciate the help.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Encore Pro 2 RLSdss 0 24 5 hours ago
Last Post: RLSdss
  Tips for SpO2 Assistant 3.0.0 in Windows shawn42 5 4,036 12-02-2017, 03:07 PM
Last Post: sydneybird1
  Encore Pro 2.20.6.0 error reading SD card StuGoldberg 6 163 11-29-2017, 04:11 PM
Last Post: StuGoldberg
  Can I still get Encore Viewer software to work? Windows 10... ValGal333 11 1,977 11-23-2017, 08:05 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Cannot Resize Sleepyhead Windows rafimf 3 203 11-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Last Post: rafimf
  Using WiFi with Encore Pro 2 woolno 1 246 09-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Encore Pro Problems Creating Reports DaisyFields 5 421 07-25-2017, 06:53 PM
Last Post: OpalRose