Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine
RE: Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine
Just an FYI, this doesn't reserved the IP in the router as a static IP. You are preventing the router from assigning the flashair card an IP since it is not asking for one through DHCP. However, unless you are outside the DHCP scope or have reserved that IP in the router, it will not prevent the router from assigning that same IP to another device with DHCP. You could end up with an IP conflict preventing one or both devices from working.

If your router has a DHCP section, and most of them do, set the IP address starting pool at 192.168.0.20 and the ending can remain 192.168.0.254. This gives you 2-19 as an area you can put static IP devices into without the router assigning the same IP.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks you for the information on DHCP!
I don't think I can set the starting and ending pools in my modem/router!
I set the static IP for the Resmed Aircurve vauto to 168.192.0.10, but it is not shown on the device list???

Post Reply Post Reply
I used the term "browser", I am referring to your Web Browser. This can be Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Opera.  Try entering the FlashAir's IP there and see if it displays the files.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes! The web browser does displays the files.
There is no problem connecting to the Resmed vauto, but AlanE was suggesting to set the 
starting and ending pools on the router! 
And I am having problem finding the DHCP setting to do it!
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't recognize the brand of router you have based off of the screen displays you posted. Please list the brand and model and I'll try to help.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The screen shot you posted of the Hardware version suggests it is a Sagemcom 5366TN?

If this is your modem there are a couple of things to try but from what I read on the web, this modem has issues. Clicking on a device under connected devices or from the home page may bring up more information about the device and have an Add Reserve IP or it may say Reserve Address. Some people said that works, some say it hosed their modem and they had to power it off/on again. Note that it may not show up here if DHCP didn't assign it an IP.

Another way to try is if Gateway Settings is an option, click on that and click on Advanced and then DHCP. Assuming that page is there, and works, you will see the start/end pool addresses.

On that page there is an option to Add Reserved Address. using the devices MAC address and IP. the MAC address is listed on the flashair card. It's tiny and I need a magnifier to see it. But ignore doing this. Just set your DHCP starting pool above the IP address on your flashair. No need to reserve that IP if it is below the pool.

If none of those options are there, your ISP may have a custom firmware that locks that down. They would do this is they charge you by how many devices connect to your modem. In that case, I would configure my own dhcp server on a Pi and if you can't disable the Sagemcom's dhcp server, set the Pi up to not forward dhcp requests. That's more advanced, so try all other possibilities first.

BTW, what is under the DHCP Leases tab on the first pic? Is that just a list with no other options?
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 594 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,029 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,448 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 629 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 535 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
  looking for FlashAir W-04 16GB SD_card image Dog Slobber 3 783 06-03-2023, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Transfering FlashAir card to new machine. foxfire 1 488 04-30-2023, 10:21 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.