Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine
RE: Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine
I may be dealing with a bad flash card.
I modified the CONFIG file, removed/reinserted and ran Advanced IP Scanner. There is a Toshiba item that does show at 10.0.1.80 but is listed as "dead". 
The card is in a system about 15-feet (line of sight) to the router so the signal should not be a problem.

I'll mull this over a bit.
Appreciated your help.
Aloha,
MrCourtney
Honolulu, HI
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-12-2018, 10:04 PM)courtney123 Wrote: I may be dealing with a bad flash card.
I modified the CONFIG file, removed/reinserted and ran Advanced IP Scanner. There is a Toshiba item that does show at 10.0.1.80 but is listed as "dead". 
The card is in a system about 15-feet (line of sight) to the router so the signal should not be a problem.

Appreciated your help.

Just format the card and try again ? Every time you edit the config file you need to reset the APPNETWORKKEY otherwise the card tries to use ***'s as the security that obviously won't work
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-13-2018, 12:38 AM)jaswilliams Wrote:
(09-12-2018, 10:04 PM)courtney123 Wrote: I may be dealing with a bad flash card.

Appreciated your help.

Just format the card and try again ? Every time you edit the config file you need to reset the APPNETWORKKEY otherwise the card tries to use ***'s as the security that obviously won't work

That opens a question not covered in the text file.
If I wipe the card what recreates the working directories in it and how or what resets the APPNETWORKKEY?

Sorry. I'm not a dummy and actually have my PhD in IT Systems, but this is not something to guess my way through.
Aloha,
MrCourtney
Honolulu, HI
Post Reply Post Reply
If there is no config file then the card creates it's own Wi-Fi on SSID Flashair_somenumbers with a key of 12345678 you can attach a computer to that website and configure from a web browser and then click the start button and that will recreate a config file/directory

Or you can download the flashair utilities and prepare the card.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, I have the FlashAir utilities.
Aloha,
MrCourtney
Honolulu, HI
Post Reply Post Reply
I think they broke client support in the W-03 firmware. I had it working with W-02, it broke when I updated to W-03, and I never got it working again until I flashed W-04.

jp.toshiba-memory.com/ww/support/download/flashair/w04/update.htm
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-13-2018, 01:04 PM)patl Wrote: I think they broke client support in the W-03 firmware. I had it working with W-02, it broke when I updated to W-03, and I never got it working again until I flashed W-04.

jp.toshiba-memory.com/ww/support/download/flashair/w04/update.htm

Wow  Thanks
Nice find.
Aloha,
MrCourtney
Honolulu, HI
Post Reply Post Reply
Is that all you have to have in config file for it to work wifi?
Post Reply Post Reply
I just got a new w-04 card as my w-02 card is acting up. Is you config posting all I need on my new W-04 card for it to work or is there some other steps first?
Curt
Post Reply Post Reply
The base CONFIG file for W-03 will get W-04 on the air as well.
All other things being equal.

802.11b/g/n
Will not support 5GHz frequency. 2.4GHz only
WEP, TKIP, AES (WPA/WPA2)
Uses channels 1 to 11 (2,412 MHz to 2,462 MHz) band.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 668 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,238 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,931 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 644 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 554 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
  looking for FlashAir W-04 16GB SD_card image Dog Slobber 3 795 06-03-2023, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Transfering FlashAir card to new machine. foxfire 1 494 04-30-2023, 10:21 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.