Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Using humidified CPAP for other than sleeping?
RE: Using humidified CPAP for other than sleeping...?
(01-09-2017, 11:50 PM)Galactus Wrote: It's even cool as hell to wear while playing video games, especially flight sims, and to try saying "Luuuukkkkkeeeee I ammmmm your faaathheeeer" lol. I wore mine quite a bit when I was trying to get used to it.

Wow, you sound like an interesting guy! We should get together for beverages or other mind altering substances some time...I get the blue light sabre. Laugh-a-lot
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Using humidified CPAP for other than sleeping...?
(01-10-2017, 01:51 PM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 11:50 PM)Galactus Wrote: It's even cool as hell to wear while playing video games, especially flight sims, and to try saying "Luuuukkkkkeeeee I ammmmm your faaathheeeer" lol. I wore mine quite a bit when I was trying to get used to it.

Wow, you sound like an interesting guy! We should get together for beverages or other mind altering substances some time...I get the blue light sabre. Laugh-a-lot

Hahaha, I'm in, just no farm animals, that's where I draw the line.... usually.... You can have the blue one, but I get the red staff! It doubles my chances I think Dielaughing

Btw- I'm willing to meet anywhere my hose will reach, and let me just say I have quite a long hose (yup that's what she said).Dont-know

Damn right, I have sleep apnea, but I'm gonna have some fun with it!!
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Side sleeping and shoulder pain SCgargoyle 8 884 6 hours ago
Last Post: stevew168
  Fixed Sleeping Position the entire night? Unkikonki 7 155 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 207 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Frustrated as unable to get AHI's less than 5 and have difficulty sleeping. . rltarbu 18 651 03-06-2024, 02:02 PM
Last Post: rltarbu
  Still Having Trouble with Sleeping CcReesezzzzz01 7 445 02-13-2024, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] Not been sleeping well, just installed SD card and oscar, please help SleepyGrumpy 2 226 02-04-2024, 07:36 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Periodic breathing while semi-sleeping jaredihnen 7 568 11-22-2023, 05:03 PM
Last Post: jaredihnen

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.