Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

VAuto Central Apnea Very Frustrated(long post)
RE: VAuto Central Apnea Very Frustrated(long post)
I would suggest that you set the AirCurve to Min EPAP 15, Max IPAP 20 and use a PS 2 or 3.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-13-2020, 01:20 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I would suggest that you set the AirCurve to Min EPAP 15, Max IPAP 20 and use a PS 2 or 3.

Thanks! How would I go about sending my OSCAR data to someone?
Post Reply Post Reply
You would post the image here. While in the Daily screen, Press the F12 key to take a snapshot.  You would then attach an image (this option is below the full editor box) in a post.  For more detailed instructions, please see the links in my signature for graph order and layout, as well as, how to post an image.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-13-2020, 01:48 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: You would post the image here.  While in the Daily screen, Press the F12 key to take a snapshot.  You would then attach an image (this option is below the full editor box) in a post.  For more detailed instructions, please see the links in my signature for graph order and layout, as well as, how to post an image.

I mean how would I send all my data? Could I send everything over the past 2 years or so of me using the machine? 

For example: I might want to send everything via email or whatever to a Doctor/Sleep Tech./Resp. Therapist. Could I do that? I’m assuming whoever I send it to would have to have OSCAR downloaded on their computer, right?
Post Reply Post Reply
with vauto, setting trigger sensitivity to high or very high seems to reduce ca. nothing like asv but worth a try.
Post Reply Post Reply
Does anybody know any Doctors in the Atlanta area or Doctors remotely that you would recommend?
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-13-2020, 02:13 PM)lbl82 Wrote: I mean how would I send all my data? Could I send everything over the past 2 years or so of me using the machine? 

For example: I might want to send everything via email or whatever to a Doctor/Sleep Tech./Resp. Therapist. Could I do that? I’m assuming whoever I send it to would have to have OSCAR downloaded on their computer, right?

You would use the complete raw data from your CPAP's SD card, not OSCAR's. Most likely your doctor will be using ResScan. Either program they use, they can import the raw data. I would be surprised if your doctor will allow the data via email. Since an email can be compromised, it is against HIPAA guidelines.

Good luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] First Post - Can't stay asleep with CPAP DKane 7 114 Yesterday, 12:48 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Central while on ASV Boodmaster 11 2,512 03-26-2024, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Boodmaster
  [Treatment] Clear airway / central apnea events -- causes and solutions? mitzvahtime 6 2,395 03-25-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Jay51
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,364 625,811 03-24-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 608 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  please help me make sense of my central apneas p4ncaketim 23 536 03-24-2024, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 849 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.