Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

VAuto Journey
RE: VAuto Journey
maybe something else is waking you up...... sometimes my nasal pillow, window unit is keeping the room cool, I start to roll on my back and the ball nudges me, etc.... not really tired when I go to bed.
Post Reply Post Reply

The last 3 nights. Any suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply
you have to open the flow rate chart to 2 minute segments
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-20-2020, 01:54 PM)optimalsleep Wrote: you have to open the flow rate chart to 2 minute segments

I don't think I did it right last time.  Could you tell me how to do this?
Post Reply Post Reply
one way is to go to daily tab/events tab and move the view size slider at bottom left to 2 minutes.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't remember but after all these pages in this thread you must have tried high or very high trigger sensitivity setting to see if it reduces your ca? how about reducing ps a bit, alone and in conjunction with raising epap min a bit if oa increases? your ahi is looking about as good as one could hope for so if you're still feeling bad, you need to dig deeper. sleep hygiene, cognitive behavioral therapy, scrutinize your charts at a 7-10 minute scale to look for periodicity and 2 minute scale to look for signs and patterns of sleep disordered breathing causing arousals and wake ups (although your last 3 charts show you kept the mask on for about 9 hours each night. I'd give a lot to get even 5 or 6 hour uninterrupted sessions). also try keeping a daily journal noting anything and everything that might have an impact on sleep along with how you feel.
Post Reply Post Reply
details events notes bookmark
(orange bar) AHI
left click events
double left click clear airway events
left click numbered event
screenshot and post
Post Reply Post Reply

Did I do this right?
Post Reply Post Reply
yes..... can you find any that have normal oscillations before and after the event?
Post Reply Post Reply
if zooming on a flagged ca is what you wanted, then you got it!

wait for others to interpret. I wonder if some might say they're oa, given the leading inhale. I'm inclined to believe the machine flag most of the time but I'm no expert.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Starting my journey to better sleep - guidance appreciated StuffyNoseDude 1 93 7 hours ago
Last Post: StuffyNoseDude
  Help with new AirCurve 10 VAuto Settings aubreyjs 4 82 9 hours ago
Last Post: Dormeo
  [Pressure] TiredButNotCranky's CPAP journey TiredButNotCranky 6 152 Yesterday, 09:40 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
Smile Alan's New ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto Came Today! Deborah K. 20 995 04-14-2024, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Aircurve 10 Vauto ANTIKATE 5 157 04-14-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Bipap VAuto Settings Help Please jonoc99 5 156 04-12-2024, 04:16 PM
  [Treatment] Valtor Therapy Thread - from Autoset to Vauto Valtor 50 1,368 04-12-2024, 09:24 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.