Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

VB.NET Developer Here - Just Diagnosed
VB.NET Developer Here - Just Diagnosed
Hi there,

I frequent the r/sleepapnea subreddit and was just diagnosed with sleep apnea yesterday. I haven't gone in to get fitted with a mask yet (appointment on Tuesday) and give a CPAP a trial run, but in my research I discovered SleepyHead and the controversy around it. While I'm new to the scene (I don't even have a machine yet) and my expertise is in VB.NET, I learned on C and am confident I could be of help with SleepyHead (As I understand it's written in C++ mainly). There was something I remember seeing yesterday about posting here to be admitted to a hidden forum about the ongoing development of SleepyHead? 

If you were willing to admit a fresh new member, I would be very interested to look over the topics and see if there's something I can help with. If nothing else, I can familiarize myself with SleepyHead as I get familiar with apnea and a CPAP and in the future perhaps I can be of help with the project.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and offer my help. I look forward to being a regular member here as I have more questions about apnea going forward. Thanks,

Brody
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: VB.NET Developer Here - Just Diagnosed
Welcome to the AB forum. See my signature for help getting started. You can download SleepyHead from the banner at the top of the page. FYI at this time there is no fork, never has been one. The future, with SleepyHead shutdown, someone will start a fork. Should one occur we will keep you in mind.

If you haven't already please start a thread on the main forum and get a full copy of your diagnosis to post. We will help you
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SleepMaster Link? [developer passed away - see post #3] Dog Slobber 10 1,246 10-26-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.