Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[How to] New Members: Search the Forum First
New Members: Search the Forum First
Before you start a new thread, do a forum search to see if the question has already been asked and the answer already been given.

There's a detailed (with pictures!) post on how to do a forum search here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...rum-Search

The hardest part is coming up with the right search term. If you are unsuccessful with the search, then feel free to start a new thread. Just use the search term you wanted either in the subject line or in the post itself, that way it will come up for the next person looking for it.

Like, you have a broken filter cover and you want to know if the off-gassing from the super glue would interfere with the alien implant. You do a search for "broken filter cover". Nothing. "Filter cover" gets you results (like where and how to order a new one!) but not the answer you need (you really like the smell of super glue). And you don't want to post your problem in someone else thread (especially if not related) or in a thread that's really old. So start a thread and call it "Super Glue a broken filter cover?". Done.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Members: Search the Forum First
And while I am at it, there's a whole section of "How-To" over at the Member Help forum.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-M...Help-Forum

To make it simpler to find stuff, there's a stickie with a listing of the How-Tos:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-How-to-HOW-DO-I
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Members: Search the Forum First
How do I find this posting when I forget where I put the stickie telling me how to find other stuff? Can you put a reminder in the other stuff stickie to tell me how to find this posting, or maybe this posting should be a stickie telling me where all the other stickies are?

I'm so confused.

p.s. My filter cover's fine.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 268 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  [Mod Note] Attention Advisory Members - Vote Now Sleeprider 1 285 02-27-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 187 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Admin Note] Members-Only FILES SuperSleeper 13 399 02-16-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  New to the Forum Dial222 8 676 12-21-2023, 08:19 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Admin Note] Rules addition - minimum age of members SuperSleeper 8 1,894 09-16-2023, 08:22 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Mod Note] GDPR consent for our EU and EEC members SuperSleeper 3 515 09-13-2023, 12:06 AM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.