Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: Resmed H5i
CPAP Pressure: EPAP: 9 - 15 PS: 3 - 10
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments:

Sex: Male

Vale Stevie Wright
Stevie Wright, lead singer of the Easybeats passed away this weekend. He was 68.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-28/ea...68/7055924

I remember as a kid being amazed by his stage presence - singing up a storm, running, dancing, somersaulting and cartwheeling all over the place. His solo hit Evie (Parts 1, 2 and 3) is a classic of the rock/pop genre, though hardly known outside Australia. https://youtu.be/lPveBD6WWXc But to see him near the end of his life - a shambling wreck of a man broken down by years of addiction was heartbreaking.

The Easybeats were only around for a few years but two of their members - Harry Vanda and George Young went on to establish brilliant careers as writers and producers. They were instrumental in a whole lot of Australian bands. George's two brothers Angus and Malcolm went on to be the backbone of ACDC.

DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
12-28-2015 05:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
AlanE Online

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: P10 & Mirage Liberty backup
Humidifier: Built-in
CPAP Pressure: 10-14
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Sex: Male

RE: Vale Stevie Wright
Can't say that I have ever heard of him. "Lemmy" Kilmister from motorhead died recently too. I wasn't into them either.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie
12-29-2015 07:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply