Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Vauto, PLM, FL & Mixed Apnea
RE: Vauto, PLM, FL & Mixed Apnea
thanks Dave. and backatcha regarding all your trials. knowing you and other members are here with such great support is a big part of what keeps the ol' morale up.
Post Reply Post Reply
vauto. 12/10/19. 5.4 over 8 - 13.4

pretty good night except evening pre-bed rls is getting out of control and seems to be carrying over into sleep.  my wife complained several times about my full body movements (spasms?, rolling back and forth, swinging arms and legs) and moans/groans, especially before midnight.  I felt my previous use of gabapentin made rls worse.  now I'm wondering if same with ropinirole.  I plan to stop ropinirole and the cannabis concentrate (that I believe helps me sleep through much of the plm) one at a time to see if rls improves.  

I hope to get to the requested 11/22/19 images soon.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
hi, sheepless

it looks great!

_second chart looks REM with some quasi-hypopnea.

_ could transfer to this night what I had asked for, on 22th.

_trying to think way to go for further improvements, respiration wise.

all the best
Post Reply Post Reply
awesome if you can think of improvements. meanwhile, I think apnea is pretty well controlled on asv and vauto and I seem to feel better on vauto even with higher ahi, presumably due to the stable pressures. I'm thinking it's all plm now, & therefore more about meds than machine settings, until I find some relief from that. keeping an open mind though. unfortunately, probably no change on plm meds until january when I return to my family doc of 25 years after a 2 year hiatus due to insurance.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm curious to hear how it is going nowadays, as I feel like we could be having similar issues Smile I'm also still messing around.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 615 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 858 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 563 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  New Bi Level AC/11 VAUTO skcampbell2 19 466 03-18-2024, 02:27 PM
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 88 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  What machine? VAuto vs ASV snapperzz 3 141 03-16-2024, 10:55 AM
  New diagnosis, Vauto on the way, some questions SBTApnea 12 729 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.