Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Vauto, PLM, FL & Mixed Apnea
RE: [split]Vauto, PLM, FL & Mixed Apnea
... Sheepless, i have missed a Very important point: charts above were for PS 4.4....those from post #52, PS:5.4, more smooth, If representative, already reflect much better situation,
GL
Post Reply Post Reply
sorry, I should have pointed that out. I went back in time looking for the most interesting csr like waveforms.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-15-2019, 07:57 PM)sheepless Wrote: I suppose I ought to get off my fat dumb and happy and get a video camera.  

I fully recommend the value per dollar of the IR Camera to help resolve ongoing nigh time mysteries.  

I learned my dogs randomly bark one bark through the night and a number of arousals were because my dogs bark me awake when they hear noises outside the house.   Lol.

I also learned I sleep on my back more often than I thought.

While I do not want to recommend this camera because it is not as easy to use as I like I personally have not found a better camera anywhere close the price.  A number of others also purchased this camera. And even others might recommend a different camera.

~$25  Search Amazon for  "Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera with Night Vision, 2-Way Audio, Person Detection, Works with Alexa & the Google Assistant"

If you buy this Wyze camera some find it tricky to get Micro SD cards to work so I recommend you also buy the $12.98 Wyze Micro SD card in the "Frequently bought together" list on the same page.

WillSleep

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks, Will
...me too; we UARS people, are hypersenisitive people. Airplane and car passing by, phone noise, scracth of my dog nearby, midly conversation on the streets nearby, using colar first time, any noise, awakening me up. Of course, not to say on flow reduction, anything/any duration, and the loved legs. My PLMS got much better though, once I got my fine-tuned EPAPmin and PS.
....problem with sheepless is intensity, persistence, and variability of styles througout the night. They can easily mislead any traditonal interpretation on FR and others, maybe as we have seen above. Hope this is not going to jeopardize the overeall process. It looks to me his curves are getting more smooth with some improvments on FL-driven arousals/awakenings, as well on PLMS-driven maybe.

good luck
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-15-2019, 09:07 PM)sheepless Wrote: sorry, I should have pointed that out. I  went back in time looking for the most interesting csr like waveforms.

Sheepless,
..this will be fine. May eventually take some 10 min-stretches during times where you think you have arousal you (look at TV  going down, RR increasing, as well any signal of top flatting, ratty; this is Flow reduction-driven arousals.......whereas: subtle increasing, out of nothing, preceding arousal: this is PLMS-driven
….I know it would be hard, and if you have pacience, maybe we could take some examples from your posts:
PLMS: post#19…6;30….___post# 28…3;03…22;33…____post# 52….15;15…5:06…____.post #54…6;30….

Flow arousals: (hard to find them clearly individualized; PLMS-driven dominate far; however could there be a bias here, once it looks you have been privileging stretches with periodicity )….post# 28…0;49…____post#52…22;11…5;05…

This is important for you to observe where/when things are getting better, and, in particular, whether parameters have been improving PLMS-driven arousals, remaining PLMS you sleep through.

You said HYF index get worse with AHI. I would suggest care on this. AHI is completely useless index for UARS-PLMS (I, including, months ago/till today even forgot to never see this daily). AHI here would mean you are arousal/awakening more and leading to fake events (AHI), thus, feeling worse when  it increases. I would bet when you feel better you arousal/awakening less. 
Good luck
Post Reply Post Reply
vauto.  11/15/19. ps 5.6 over 7.6-13.2.  

mper, plm and flow arousal screenshots you itemized above to follow.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
5 of 6 plm screenshots as specified in post #75.

Post Reply Post Reply
6th of 6 plm screenshots as specified in post #75

Post Reply Post Reply
flow arousal screenshots as specified in post #75.

mper, do the 'as requested' shots look a lot like what I already posted in the posts you chose them from?  hope it's what you want!

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.
QQ....
_ipap Max is bothering you?
_Leakings looks ok..is that right?
_have you ever mouth breathed like lately?
_would PLMS time spacing getting higher, from 30s to some 45?
_do you feel wakeups (bottom off) are normal? Getting higher?
_ How do you feel as an average?
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 615 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 860 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 565 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  New Bi Level AC/11 VAUTO skcampbell2 19 466 03-18-2024, 02:27 PM
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 88 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  What machine? VAuto vs ASV snapperzz 3 141 03-16-2024, 10:55 AM
  New diagnosis, Vauto on the way, some questions SBTApnea 12 729 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.