Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Vauto, PLM, FL & Mixed Apnea
RE: 18 mths of apap: need help optimizing settings to feel better
Sheepless, because you have switched machines and are doing a multi machine analysis, could you indicate on the 1st line of all your posts what machine and the key settings please. I say this because as soon as you change your profile, you change it for all of your posts losing the history.

thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
what do you think about splitting the vauto posts off to a new thread starting with post #197? something like 'vauto, plm, fl & mixed apnea'. or whatever mods think. cross linked.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-12-2019, 05:33 PM)sheepless Wrote: what do you think about splitting the vauto posts off to a new thread starting with post #197?  something like 'vauto, plm, fl & mixed apnea'.  or whatever mods think. cross linked.

good idea,  it is in the works and adding ASV to the original title.
Post Reply Post Reply
revised graphs from post #213.  vauto.  5 over 8-13.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-12-2019, 05:47 PM)bonjour Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 05:33 PM)sheepless Wrote: what do you think about splitting the vauto posts off to a new thread starting with post #197?  something like 'vauto, plm, fl & mixed apnea'.  or whatever mods think. cross linked.

good idea,  it is in the works and adding ASV to the original title.

This thread has now been split out of the original thread, which can now be found here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...better-ASV
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-12-2019, 07:02 PM)sheepless Wrote: revised graphs from post #213.  vauto.  5 over 8-13.

hi, sheepless, WillSleep

please find attached my interpretations.....and take a look at this paper, to compare what would be your apparent PB, with real ones in this paper...it looks distinct things..

Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure
Worsens Central Apneas During Sleep*
Karin G. Johnson, MD; and Douglas C. Johnson, MD

good luck
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] Vauto, PLM, FL & UARS
hi, dear moderators / Editors
I would like and be glad, please, if still possible, no add "mixed apnea" here, but rather "UARS"

many thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] Vauto, PLM, FL & Mixed Apnea
...apologies, but in "todays posts" stiil keep on going "mixed apnea" rather than UARS. Is it just a matter of time to correct?
thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
my guess is they're deferring to the title I suggested. I don't really care much about it one way or the other. I don't mind if uars is added and it won't hurt my feelings if mixed apnea is removed. but if pressed, I'd say while it may end up being an uars issue, my history has been central apnea evolving into mixed apnea, and so mixed apnea is currently more relevant to me personally. afaic, it's up to the mods to determine if it's worth the effort to add uars.

last night's charts to follow shortly. mper, I assume you want me to continue showing charts for a while until you have enough data plotted (or instruct me how to do what you are doing with the data). I'll keep using the vauto and posting charts daily until you tell me differently please.
Post Reply Post Reply
vauto. 11/12/19. 5.2 over 7.6 - 12.8.  timing settings default except Ti min = .08.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 615 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 860 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 566 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  New Bi Level AC/11 VAUTO skcampbell2 19 466 03-18-2024, 02:27 PM
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 88 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  What machine? VAuto vs ASV snapperzz 3 141 03-16-2024, 10:55 AM
  New diagnosis, Vauto on the way, some questions SBTApnea 12 729 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.